News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[AAR] The Day I Protested for the Gays

Started by Fireblade, October 21, 2014, 08:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Lol. You know that makes you gay now right.

Good job tho.

Capetan Mihali

Nice, FB. :cool:

I haven't been to a protest in the longest time, but I have been blowing my horn the last few days to register support for the striking phone company employees out in the rain manning the picket-line.  :bowler:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Solmyr

Quote from: Fireblade on October 21, 2014, 08:38:07 PM
"Trackers" are those people who follow politicians around and film everything they do in public in the hopes they say something stupid. It's where all those youtube videos of American politicians saying dumb shit comes from. Presumably, those kids follow pro-gay rights people around in the hopes that someone says "all breeders should be put in concentration camps" or something.

They should be filming Martinus then.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on October 23, 2014, 11:49:00 PM
Nice, FB. :cool:

I haven't been to a protest in the longest time, but I have been blowing my horn the last few days to register support for the striking phone company employees out in the rain manning the picket-line.  :bowler:
I went to the TUC march for higher pay at the weekend.

I for annoyed at the SWPers with their 'unite to fight' slogan :bleeding:

Also at the speaker from Equity who seemed to enjoy the audience a tad too much. Every sentence started 'brothers and sisters'.
Let's bomb Russia!