I was about to say the same thing. :D

JUWES
Yeah but thus guy was a Jew, not a Juwe. :sleep:

Of course, he was also a Pole, so maybe that explains 'Juwe'. :D
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Perhaps he was a juwenile deliquent.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DGuller

Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2014, 11:19:04 AM
I took a rather attractive Latin American 'friend' on a tour of the murder scenes, her idea and it left me not so keen on her. Not that there was anything wrong with her.

I just don't get some people's fascination with serial killers.  :hmm:
Serial killers get all the girls.

Eddie Teach

I didn't go to synagogue until I was 12. Besides, Jewish is also an ethnicity. Disraeli would have had a rough time of it if he was born a hundred years later in Germany.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habbaku

The conclusion that it was the Pole doesn't seem airtight in the least.  Color me skeptical.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josephus

Quote from: Siege on September 07, 2014, 11:13:08 AM
Yeah. Enough with the anti-semitism.

Imagine if the English knew this then...be a fucking pogrom to end all pogroms
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 03:26:25 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 07, 2014, 02:33:14 PM
Eh, the guy was long a suspect.  The police thought he was the guy, but didn't have evidence.  He was just some crazy guy who died in an asylum.

The only thing more surprising was that there weren't more immigrant Jew suspects.

There were a few more.  At the time most of the area was made up of Jewish immigrants, so naturally the man who killed those women was probably a Jewish immigrant.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Everybody knows it was David Warner anyway.

Admiral Yi

The Wigger is a Jew?  I never would have guessed.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habbaku on September 07, 2014, 06:52:51 PM
The conclusion that it was the Pole doesn't seem airtight in the least.  Color me skeptical.
How so? The  victim's blood is on the shawl and so is a man's semen. DNA matches the Pole.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 07, 2014, 03:55:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 03:33:07 PM
He was about as Jewish as you.
:lol:

Benjamin Disraeli as Jewish as Peter Wiggin :P

I'm as British as Queen Victoria.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Brazen

Bloody Poles, coming over here, taking our jobs and benefits, murdering our prostitutes...

mongers

Damn, now they're gonna have to invent/discover a new serial killer to obsess about.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"