News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jack the Ripper unmasked

Started by Solmyr, September 07, 2014, 10:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

QuoteChief Inspector Donald Swanson, the officer in charge of the investigation, had named him in his notes: Aaron Kosminski, a Polish Jew who had fled to London with his family, escaping the Russian pogroms, in the early 1880s.

:Joos

CountDeMoney

Enough with the anti-semitism already.

Siege

Yeah. Enough with the anti-semitism.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

mongers

I took a rather attractive Latin American 'friend' on a tour of the murder scenes, her idea and it left me not so keen on her. Not that there was anything wrong with her.

I just don't get some people's fascination with serial killers.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2014, 11:19:04 AM
I took a rather attractive Latin American 'friend' on a tour of the murder scenes, her idea

OMG SO HAWT

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Savonarola

Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2014, 11:19:04 AM
I took a rather attractive Latin American 'friend' on a tour of the murder scenes, her idea and it left me not so keen on her. Not that there was anything wrong with her.

So, what does it feel like to kill a man?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

An immigrant Jew.  I'm totally shocked that's who the English would hang this case on.

Razgovory

Eh, the guy was long a suspect.  The police thought he was the guy, but didn't have evidence.  He was just some crazy guy who died in an asylum.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

The Jews are the ones who will not be blamed for nothing. :yes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on September 07, 2014, 02:33:14 PM
Eh, the guy was long a suspect.  The police thought he was the guy, but didn't have evidence.  He was just some crazy guy who died in an asylum.

The only thing more surprising was that there weren't more immigrant Jew suspects.

Eddie Teach

Not very fair, considering they had an ex-Jew PM.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on September 07, 2014, 02:36:31 PM
The Jews are the ones who will not be blamed for nothing. :yes:

I was about to say the same thing. :D

JUWES
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)