NFL 2014 Week One....Momma Said Knock Your Wife Out

Started by CountDeMoney, September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Valmy

Saying they sent the tape to the NFL in April.  NFL claims they never saw it.  What did the Commissioner know and when did he know it?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

It's funny watching Seedy pretend to be outraged that the NFL may have tried to do for Rice what he has done for Lewis for years.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2014, 06:04:16 PM
It's funny watching Seedy pretend to be outraged that the NFL may have tried to do for Rice what he has done for Lewis for years.

Is there a video of Lewis?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

What outrage?

Your fetishistic fascination for Ray Lewis when the rest of the world has moved on reflects very poorly on you, Berkut.  You racist fucktard.

I hope Tony Dungy finds room in his heart for you.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2014, 06:08:21 PM

I dunno what Berkut's problem is with somebody who was charged, had a trial, found guilty, fined by the league and paid out on wrongful deathsuits for obstruction, while rapists, convicted federal felons and vehicular manslaughters keep right on playing.  Shit, Leonard Little killed s many people with a car as Laura Bush did, didn't hear a peep out of Berkut, Sword of Justice.
Oh, I know:  he's a self-righteous indignant asshole with hang-ups over Miami.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2014, 05:18:46 PM
Saying they sent the tape to the NFL in April.  NFL claims they never saw it.  What did the Commissioner know and when did he know it?

They have voicemail confirmation of the receipt of the tape from the league office.

Goodell will be unemployed by the end of the week, and then all of Spygate will come to light.

garbon

Too bad it is too soon to play the at this point, what difference does it make card. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2014, 06:27:04 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 10, 2014, 06:08:21 PM

I dunno what Berkut's problem is with somebody who was charged, had a trial, found guilty, fined by the league and paid out on wrongful deathsuits for obstruction, while rapists, convicted federal felons and vehicular manslaughters keep right on playing.  Shit, Leonard Little killed s many people with a car as Laura Bush did, didn't hear a peep out of Berkut, Sword of Justice.
Oh, I know:  he's a self-righteous indignant asshole with hang-ups over Miami.

You sure do get tense when people point out your...shall we say...inconsistent? concern about the law when it comes to your team?

I am perfectly consistent - I think they should all be punished according to the severity of their crimes - not just the ones who don't play for the Ravens.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2014, 06:39:21 PM

They have voicemail confirmation of the receipt of the tape from the league office.

Goodell will be unemployed by the end of the week, and then all of Spygate will come to light.

Yes, lets focus on how the league handled your Raven beating the shit out of his fiancee. That is the important point.

0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

It makes no sense for the NFL to have seen the tape and then pretend they hadn't.  Was sticking their head in the sand supposed to magically make the tape disappear?

citizen k

Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2014, 06:45:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2014, 06:39:21 PM

Yes, lets focus on how the league handled your Raven beating the shit out of his fiancee. That is the important point.

That is the scandalous part of this story.

sbr

There's lots of things about this that don't make sense; no matter what the truth is, it will be weird.

Major media outlets have been reporting since the spring that the NFL saw the video before they punished Rice, but no one ever contradicted that until Monday when the video was released.  Why wouldn't the NFL shoot those reports down immediately?

I could see a situation where the league saw the video, still only suspended Rice for the 2 games and assumed that that video would never become public.  Once it did Goddell just started burying himself in lies.  It doesn't make a lot of sense, but I could see it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2014, 06:44:13 PM
You sure do get tense when people point out your...shall we say...inconsistent? concern about the law when it comes to your team?

I am perfectly consistent - I think they should all be punished according to the severity of their crimes - not just the ones who don't play for the Ravens.

Please find these inconsistencies.  sbr and Cunty McCuntenstein couldnt seem to find them, maybe you can.

Valmy

It made no sense if they were trying to sweep this under the rug why they gave Rice such a laughably low suspension.  If they had just suspended him for the year none of this follow up would have occurred.  Incompetence at every level at protecting the NFL brand and the values it wants to represent.

For example the Redskins just tweeted to me that: "The name of our football team is the name of our football team.  It means Pride, Respect.  It's that simple."

:bleeding: When was the last time Snyder's team played with any pride and won any respect?  Well ok that might not be the #1 problem with that tweet.