Large Scale Hack Results in Nude Photes of Celebrities on the Internet

Started by alfred russel, August 31, 2014, 09:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on September 01, 2014, 07:51:08 PM
She fucking hot. Those hooters are simply amazing.

Yeah, a Michigan tradition at MGoBlog is to play one of her bikini dance gifs after every major football or basketball win.  She knows about that, and likes it. She's pretty cool about her fame.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 01, 2014, 06:40:33 PM
What is she semi famous for?

Kate Upton too.  I've at least heard that name before, but not sure where.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471042/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

I was confusing her with another girl, though.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on September 01, 2014, 07:56:15 PM

If you consent to something once, then you consent to the same act forever in any context, and even if it's more extreme. :)

Wait a second...while you have a point on the extreme angle, but her career is based on shit like in the youtube video. She is a swimsuit model.  :lol:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Quote from: alfred russel on September 01, 2014, 10:37:12 PM

If you consent to something once, then you consent to the same act forever in any context, and even if it's more extreme. :)

Wait a second...while you have a point on the extreme angle, but her career is based on shit like in the youtube video. She is a swimsuit model.  :lol:

So a swimsuit model should have no expectation of privacy in the rest of her life?

alfred russel

Quote from: sbr on September 01, 2014, 11:09:45 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on September 01, 2014, 10:37:12 PM

So a swimsuit model should have no expectation of privacy in the rest of her life?

That is why I said Ide had a point on the extreme angle.  :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Martinus

Quote from: Queequeg on September 01, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
HOLY FUCK! 

I KNEW BRIE LARSON'S BODY WAS SECRETLY AWESOME!  BUT HOW AWESOME I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!!

Jacob :contract:

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2014, 07:13:06 PMYeah, she's a total A+...but did you see those feet?  There were smaller boats at Omaha Beach.

Obamaha Breach? Is the next Benghazi?

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on September 02, 2014, 03:41:35 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on September 01, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
HOLY FUCK! 

I KNEW BRIE LARSON'S BODY WAS SECRETLY AWESOME!  BUT HOW AWESOME I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!!

Jacob :contract:

I don't think this goes against anything Spellus has said or done or claims to stand for?

Berkut

So apparently Apple is saying this is the result of an attack targetting the celebrities in question's actual account login's, not a hack of the storage in general.

In other words, they managed to figure out their username/password by correctly answering or spoofing security questions.

Ooops.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned