Large Scale Hack Results in Nude Photes of Celebrities on the Internet

Started by alfred russel, August 31, 2014, 09:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

QuoteNude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande Leak In Massive Hack

Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, and Kate Upton were among a handful of celebrities whose nude photos were leaked late Sunday afternoon following  what appears to be a large-scale hack.

The photos first appeared on a 4Chan thread (very NSFW). So far, only Lawrence's publicist Bryna Rifkin has confirmed, in an official statement to Buzzfeed, that the photos were of her client:

This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.

The leaked photos were allegedly obtained via a massive hack of Apple's iCloud. They were then posted on 4chan by users offering more explicit material in exchange for bitcoin payments.

"The hacker on 4chan is also claiming to have explicit videos of Lawrence, and claims to have over 60 nude selfies of the Oscar-winning actress," Buzzfeed reported Sunday.

Former Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice took to Twitter to say the photos leaked of her were fake.

The tweet has racked up thousands of retweets in support of the actress and songwriter.

A master list of all of the celebrities whose phones were apparently obtained is circulating the internet.

It includes Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, and Mary-Kate Olsen.

Master List

Imgur/Buzzfeed

Business Insider will continue to update this post as more details become available.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/4chan-nude-photo-leak-2014-8#ixzz3C1h6QeY0

http://www.businessinsider.com/4chan-nude-photo-leak-2014-8

9/11. And now this. Stories so big that when I first heard them, I will remember where I was and what I was doing for the rest of my life.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

4Chan posters being amongst the worst scum of humanity?  Amazed and, indeed, shocked.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Since Larch notified me first, he keeps his Golden Tilapia award.

I'll send you the consolation prize, Ken Dorsey's jockstrap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I approve of this flagrant violation of privacy.

QuoteThe leaked photos were allegedly obtained via a massive hack of Apple's iCloud.

Fuckers got my cat photos.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Kleves

Nice to see hackers using their powers for good, rather than evil.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Brie Larson's nipples are Olympic gold.

Mary E. Winstead looks fetching on all fours.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Quote from: katmai on September 01, 2014, 03:38:00 AM
Yeah I seemed to have missed all this fun. :(

They're still there. It's the internet, nothing ever leaves, especially not nude celebrity pictures. :P

Though I do regret that visit to the sewers of the internet that, perhaps rightly, 4chan has been dubbed; these celebrities are fucking weird. Who keeps blowjob pictures on an iCloud account? Jeez, I thought I was looking for, at most, a naked mirror selfie or something, not.. that.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Thats the trouble with this consumer cloud stuff, so much of it just uploads all your photos automatically without the user being really aware of quite what is going on.
I approve.
██████
██████
██████