Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Actually a Hungarian site looked into this crucial matter of the ridiculous table and concluded that not everyone gets that treatment. This is end of December:

This is a day before seeing Orban:

Quotehttps://assets.4cdn.hu/kraken/7i1ddXs4LrCh19kkrs.jpeg?format=auto&width=663

This is two days after Orban:

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 07, 2022, 01:56:37 PM
Nice to see them socially distancing :lol:

:D  I was going to post - COVID protocols in place

Syt

Meanwhile, in China ...

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1489886518743343104

QuotePeople's Daily, China
@PDChina
China state-affiliated media

President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan hosted a banquet at the Great Hall of the People Saturday noon to welcome distinguished guests from around the world who attended the opening ceremony of the Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

It's beautiful. I've stared at this for 5 seconds now.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

Jacob

It's great to have good terrain for your game, but where are the miniatures?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: The Brain on February 07, 2022, 03:04:47 PM
It's beautiful. I've stared at this for 5 seconds now.

your eyes must be bleeding by now

Sheilbh

Incidentally the Talking Politics episode on this was interesting - if a little alarming.
Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 07, 2022, 04:22:40 PM
Incidentally the Talking Politics episode on this was interesting - if a little alarming.

As a Canadian caught up in the whole trucker thing, I wonder to what extent our local alt right activists are connected to and/ or funded by (directly or indirectly) Russia. Because if the confrontation is about to escalate, stoking fires of internal conflict in your opponents is worthwhile... and I think the US fires are well stoked at the moment, but bringing Canada along could increase them a bit (e.g. Ted Cruz talking about Canadian patriots and otherwise undermining the US-Canadian relationship).

viper37

Quote from: Jacob on February 07, 2022, 06:09:04 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on February 07, 2022, 04:22:40 PM

As a Canadian caught up in the whole trucker thing, I wonder to what extent our local alt right activists are connected to and/ or funded by (directly or indirectly) Russia. Because if the confrontation is about to escalate, stoking fires of internal conflict in your opponents is worthwhile... and I think the US fires are well stoked at the moment, but bringing Canada along could increase them a bit (e.g. Ted Cruz talking about Canadian patriots and otherwise undermining the US-Canadian relationship).

Funded, maybe not directly.  Lots of money comes from the US, but is ti funneled to US politicians by Russian agent?  I don't think so.

However, there is no doubt that a lot of propaganda against vaccine and covid protocols comes from Russian troll farms, aimed at Canadians and Americans.  Well, Americans first, Canadians as a bonus.  I mean, either that, or Americans are truly really awful, abysmal even, at their own spelling and grammar. 

From there, all you need are a couple of people on Facebook, CBs, 4Chan, Reddit, etc, talking amongst themselves. 

While I haven't paid a lot of attention to what is said in Ottawa, what was said in Quebec city this week-end is the same bullshit propaganda coming out of the US alt-right for the last 2 years.  The same kind of idiocy Syt's family is posting on Facebook.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

I really appreciate the use of bold colors after the neutral colors and pastels of the Russian rooms.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

Quote from: Tamas on February 07, 2022, 02:31:46 PM
Actually a Hungarian site looked into this crucial matter of the ridiculous table and concluded that not everyone gets that treatment. This is end of December:

This is a day before seeing Orban:

This is two days after Orban:

Did Orban get demoted in Putin's eyes?  :o

Josquius

Quote from: Jacob on February 07, 2022, 03:12:57 PM
It's great to have good terrain for your game, but where are the miniatures?

:yes:
██████
██████
██████