News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Many people have believed pretty much from the beginning that apartment building bombings in Russia in 1999 were a false flag operation.  It surely didn't help that FSB agents were caught planting not-a-bomb in the basement of a fourth apartment building.  I wonder if this episode of false flag attack planning will revive the discussion about that murky episode in Russian history that propelled Putin to power.

Jacob

Apparently Denmark phased out the use of stinger missiles some years back, and as a consequence has an unspecified amount of them in storage. Some were sold to Latvia in 2018, but there are apparently still quite a few left. Presently there are discussions about selling them to Ukraine.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zoupa

Josquius

We prepare headlines for many situations....
Russia invades Ukraine.
Wow. Must have took them a while to think of that one.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

Do they have to shout at each other to be able to listen, or is an underling/translator running from one side of the table to the other for the to communicate?

Habbaku

That's almost enough room to set up the combined 1985 WW3 series.  :w00t:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Sheilbh

I also really enjoyed Orban and Putin "toasting" champagne a massive distance apart from each other :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: The Larch on February 07, 2022, 02:00:14 PM
Do they have to shout at each other to be able to listen, or is an underling/translator running from one side of the table to the other for the to communicate?

telegraph

Zoupa

God the styles of these Russian rooms  :bleeding: Reminds me of my time in Napoli.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Zoupa on February 07, 2022, 02:08:13 PM
God the styles of these Russian rooms  :bleeding: Reminds me of my time in Napoli.
There is a really distinct aesthetic :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch