News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

A heartwarming story of what happens when 4 Russian soldiers commandeer some lady's Lada in order to flee...

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1601244081224830976
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

:) .  Say what you will about Ladas, but they've been taking out countless Russians decades before it became fashionable.

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 09, 2022, 10:54:55 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 08, 2022, 08:05:07 PMDammit. :mad:

I'm impressed that you've been published.  The commute from Missouri to Northwestern must be hell though.
Well, it was just The Hill. :glare:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maladict

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maladict

Quote from: The Brain on December 11, 2022, 05:10:59 PM
Quote from: Maladict on December 11, 2022, 05:09:49 PMLooks like Ukraine took out Wagner HQ  :cool:

Link?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63933132

The Dutch news article made it sound like THE Wagner HQ, but it seems to be a regional HQ in Luhansk. Still, not bad.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Tonitrus

Reports that we're going to give Ukraine some Patriots now.  Will be good to see if the system actually works nowadays.

Crazy_Ivan80

Ah, it's not the Mel Gibson kind of patriots then...

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on December 14, 2022, 10:52:46 AMAh, it's not the Mel Gibson kind of patriots then...

They would all be pointed at England.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Threviel

Interesting film about soviet middle class

Zoupa

The vatnik embassy in Australia organized a russian film festival:

Notice what's written in the small print about free tickets?

Me & the fellas sure did. 95% empty seats lol. Apparently the ambassador threw a fit.

Fuck you russia.

Josquius

Better to go with appropriate clothing no?

But good.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

The tiny lettering under Russian Film Federation?  I can't read that.  What's it say?

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 16, 2022, 07:16:18 PMThe tiny lettering under Russian Film Federation?  I can't read that.  What's it say?

Free tickets on [website].

So Zoupa and other NAFO fellas signed up for free tickets but didn't go, making for screenings to mostly empty cinemas.