Any Languishites in London on July 30th-August 3rd?

Started by Solmyr, July 27, 2014, 07:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

I'll be in London for my holiday, wondering if anyone is nearby for a meet. :)

Richard Hakluyt

Looks like a no  ;)

I can't make it, busy the entire summer  :(

Tamas

Almost certainly busy. :( A good friend of mine is leaving the UK, last chance to hang out with him. :(

CountDeMoney

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 28, 2014, 09:09:55 AM
Looks like a "No" for me as well.

:hmm:

For myself, i've not been to London in a while, especially as I need to check out the refurbished Imperial War Museum, perhaps in the early Autumn, once the tourist crowds have thinned.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jacob

I am, as a matter of fact, with the wife and kid. We'll be loitering in the vicinity of Kensington and Knightsbridge on July 31st and August 1st, and would be happy to meet up for a bit. It's going to be subject to the vagaries of travelling with a baby, but we should be able to work something out :)

garbon

Oh, I am in town, as well, though likely a bit spacey as I get off a red-eye flight on the morning of the 3rd.

What if someone went to the UK and the only people around were North Americans? :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on July 28, 2014, 03:22:06 PM
Oh, I am in town, as well, though likely a bit spacey as I get off a red-eye flight on the morning of the 3rd.

What if someone went to the UK and the only people around were North Americans? :D

That would be Piccadilly, Shaftesbury Avenue and Harrods.   :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi