Asthmatic Man Dies After NYPD Puts Him in a Chokehold

Started by Syt, July 18, 2014, 10:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 23, 2014, 02:22:36 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2014, 02:20:49 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 23, 2014, 02:19:32 PM
I find it interesting 11B's extensive medical training enables him to determine cause of a death for a person without ever having even seen, let alone been in contact with the cadaver. I don't believe it's clear from the video he died from asphyxiation (positional or otherwise) of any kind. It's obviously possible, but it'd be odd as a cause of death since he was clearly able to actually breathe.

I believe your fucking stupid.

Well I do remember being able to write at least at 6th grade level English which you obviously can't, so I guess if I'm fucking stupid you're fucking retarded.

Don't get mad because you failed to see what was happening in the vid or even understand what was happening.

Your powers of observation match your ability to post paragraphs of moronic BS.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 23, 2014, 02:28:42 PM
What is meant by the "naked" in rear naked choke?
Derived from Judo
Means it doesnt require the use of the "Gi" to apply the choke.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2014, 02:17:24 PM
That's what I said.  :rolleyes:

Don't give me any shit because you get your post in before I do.  Typing on an iPhone from the shitter isnt as easy as it sounds.

11B4V

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2014, 02:41:53 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2014, 02:17:24 PM
That's what I said.  :rolleyes:

Don't give me any shit because you get your post in before I do.  Typing on an iPhone from the shitter isnt as easy as it sounds.

:P

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2014, 02:32:30 PMDon't get mad because you failed to see what was happening in the vid or even understand what was happening.

Your powers of observation match your ability to post paragraphs of moronic BS.

No like I said, I'm actually impressed that you're able to tell he had a choke when you can only see it for 0:02 on a grainy video and where you cannot actually see his hands or a clear angle on his arm relative to his throat, like you claim to see at 0:39.

But I'm mostly impressed with the medical examiner still not having determined cause of death you apparently have surpassed the expertise of a clinical pathologist by ten fold since you've been able to ascertain it without actually even seeing Garner's death, his dead body, or even been in the same room as it. Let alone without having to resort to the actual you know, procedures a medical examiner has to use.

11B4V

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 23, 2014, 02:47:09 PM

No like I said, I'm actually impressed that you're able to tell he had a choke when you can only see it for 0:02 on a grainy video and where you cannot actually see his hands or a clear angle on his arm relative to his throat, like you claim to see at 0:39.

Look at it again or maybe you don't know what you're looking at. You didn't see it the first time, so not surprising to me. Of course, you probably think that a choke (general term), can just cut the airway too. Look up shime-waza and educate yourself. Ass

But I'm mostly impressed with the medical examiner still not having determined cause of death you apparently have surpassed the expertise of a clinical pathologist by ten fold since you've been able to ascertain it without actually even seeing Garner's death, his dead body, or even been in the same room as it. Let alone without having to resort to the actual you know, procedures a medical examiner has to use.

We'll see. I have a feeling I'll be jamming this paragraph up your ass.

11B4V

Second to last paragraph.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

11B4V

I'll even translate it for you OVB

Shime-Waza=Choking Techniques

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2014, 02:56:28 PMLook at it again or maybe you don't know what you're looking at. You didn't see it the first time, so not surprising to me. Of course, you probably think that a choke (general term), can just cut the airway too. Look up shime-waza and educate yourself. Ass

:lmfao:

11B4V

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 23, 2014, 03:26:16 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2014, 02:56:28 PMLook at it again or maybe you don't know what you're looking at. You didn't see it the first time, so not surprising to me. Of course, you probably think that a choke (general term), can just cut the airway too. Look up shime-waza and educate yourself. Ass

:lmfao:

My sentiments exactly.  :lmfao:

CountDeMoney