Main Menu

Shootout at the Holocaust Museum in DC

Started by jimmy olsen, June 10, 2009, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habsburg

Quote from: Neil on June 12, 2009, 04:28:45 PM
Quote from: Jaron on June 11, 2009, 04:02:41 PM
Yeah, holocaust denial and Jew hate are left wing hallmarks. :P
They certainly can be.  Anti-semitism isn't something that sticks to one side or the other of the political spectrum.

Indeed Neil.  Many hand-wringing/bed wetting lefties are Palestine loving, Jew haters.
Look at that commie Vanessa Redgrave.  :contract:

MadImmortalMan

They certainly can be.  Anti-semitism isn't something that sticks to one side or the other of the political spectrum.

Apparently, this guy had some kind of grudge against the Weekly Standard. Their offices have been contacted in connection with the investigation, asking if they had received any threats.

I'm always reluctant to start associating crazies with the other side because stuff like that might come out. Crazies are crazies. They're on nobody's team.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Hansmeister

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 12, 2009, 09:07:57 PM
Quote from: Habsburg on June 12, 2009, 05:39:10 PM
HANDS OFF THE REDGRAVES! :o

Fuck that bitch, she supports Al Qaeda.

Habsburg

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 12, 2009, 09:45:37 PM

I don't know anything about her or her political views, you got some links?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Hansmeister

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 12, 2009, 10:02:26 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on June 12, 2009, 09:45:37 PM

I don't know anything about her or her political views, you got some links?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23428639-details/Vanessa+Redgrave+helps+bail+Guantanamo+detainees+'who+were+members+of+al+Qaeda+terror+cell'/article.do

QuoteVanessa Redgrave helps bail Guantanamo detainees 'who were members of al Qaeda terror cell'
Last updated at 16:52pm on 21.12.07
  Actress Vanessa Redgrave helped two terror suspects walk free yesterday when she paid £40,000 towards their bail fee.

The two former Guantanamo Bay detainees were released on to the streets of Britain yesterday despite being accused of being members of an al Qaeda cell.

Spanish authorities asked for their extradition on terrorism charges, claiming they were involved in extremist groups linked to the 9/11 attacks and bombings in Spain.

Scroll down for more ...

Free: Jamil el-Banna outside the City of Westminster magistrates court today

However, both were set free and allowed to go back to their families after sureties totalling £100,000 - including the £40,000 from Redgrave - were put forward.

PDH

Vanessa Redgrave has been insane longer than Hans has been.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

To be fair, she's been a supporter of Islamic terrorism longer than Al-Qaeda has been around.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on June 13, 2009, 09:54:17 AM
To be fair, she's been a supporter of Islamic terrorism longer than Al-Qaeda has been around.

True.  Little Drummer Girl was written, what, in the 70s?

Sheilbh

The Spanish judge (same guy who prosecuted Pinochet) has since dropped his case because the mental health of the men after their time in Guantanamo has deteriorated so much that it's apparently cruel to prosecute them as they seem to suffer from severe depression and post-traumatic stress.  I think al-Banna's now control ordered, but I'm not sure.

She also posted bail for a Chechen terrorist leader in London and has done it for several IRA members.

She's part of an extreme left party - as are her entire family, I believe - with a particularly dodgy history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers%27_Revolutionary_Party_(UK)
She's always supported the most leader-ist of the party.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 13, 2009, 12:58:44 PM
The Spanish judge (same guy who prosecuted Pinochet) has since dropped his case because the mental health of the men after their time in Guantanamo has deteriorated so much that it's apparently cruel to prosecute them as they seem to suffer from severe depression and post-traumatic stress.
:rolleyes:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 11, 2009, 07:22:47 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 11, 2009, 07:02:16 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 11, 2009, 06:29:00 PM
I always imagined Lovecraft was creepy as fuck in person.  I mean, the guy chose to live with Aunts Patricia and Selma *shudder*.

He was probably like a 20th century Lettow.

Probably a lot like Stephen King.

I saw King in person once, at the McDonalds drive thru of all places, when he was in a Mercedes convertible right behind me.

As Lovecraft essentially starved to death I think they didn't have much in common!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 12, 2009, 07:32:11 PM

Apparently, this guy had some kind of grudge against the Weekly Standard. Their offices have been contacted in connection with the investigation, asking if they had received any threats.

I'm always reluctant to start associating crazies with the other side because stuff like that might come out. Crazies are crazies. They're on nobody's team.

He was an extremist sure, but that doesn't make you actually crazy.  I know actual crazies.  You can tell the difference.  Apperently he posted alot on FreeRepublic.com.  His main complaint with the right was actually similar to Bernie Goldberg's.  They were not militant enough.