Forget Red State, Blue State: Is Your State "Tight" or "Loose"?

Started by merithyn, July 10, 2014, 11:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Free, you just have to be comfortable with it involving another dude.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

I had it clearer before but it seemed to suggest that it was free if you liked getting fucked. :(

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on July 13, 2014, 10:32:33 AM
At any rate, here's a bit on SF that seems fairly accurate based on my stint there.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattlynley/23-words-that-have-a-totally-different-meaning-in-san-franci

I will note that the song "California Love" uses both Cali and Frisco.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on July 13, 2014, 07:45:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 13, 2014, 05:49:53 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on July 13, 2014, 04:19:15 PM
MMFs are fun.  I assume that's what you mean. :)

Gross

Your actual objection is that it's egalitarian.

My actual objection is that it violates the one penis rule.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 13, 2014, 02:35:05 PM
SF fucking sucks.

Bah.  Great restaurants, lots of history, decent sports franchises that don't make you retch, awesome funky weather, and you get to watch dozens of people every year kill themselves off a really nice bridge. 

garbon

CountDeMoney

Sure.  Earthquakes, fires, tectonic shifts.  Plenty of natural history to be found.

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 13, 2014, 09:18:41 PM
Sure.  Earthquakes, fires, tectonic shifts.  Plenty of natural history to be found.

Lame.