Happy 4th of July, you Yankee traitors to the Crown!

Started by Syt, July 04, 2014, 12:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on July 04, 2014, 02:06:00 AM
Come to think of it, I can't think of a patriotic German pop song. At least not a non-ironic one.

'Cause there ain't no doubt I love Deutschland God bless the BRD

Seriously nothing even soccer themed?

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on July 04, 2014, 02:59:02 PM
Texas + taste in a sentence? :unsure:

In our neighborhood?  You do realize our neighbors are Arkansas and Oklahoma.  We are the epitome of taste.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Valmy on July 04, 2014, 02:53:30 PM
Quote from: Brazen on July 04, 2014, 04:42:55 AM
Congratulations on throwing off the shackles of British oppression.

It was the principle of the thing.  We considered ourselves British and so should enjoy all the rights of other freeborn Britons, screw that 'virtual representation' noise.

Anyway I learned something new about the Revolution this year, the Howe brothers were Whigs and sympathetic to the Colonial cause with sure explained why they were so wimpy in prosecuting the war.  Like George B McClellan they just couldn't burn down the rebel cities and butcher the rebel soldiers.

Losers.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

Now that was an American.  EPA, airpower, and loyalty to subordinates.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sheilbh

I think it's the proposed hologram Nixon Memorial :mmm:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Scipio

I always listen to Bruce Springsteen's Independence Day.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ed Anger

Sweet Jesus, it sounds like Germans fired off the rail gun out there. Christ.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 04, 2014, 09:50:54 PM
Sweet Jesus, it sounds like Germans fired off the rail gun out there. Christ.

Henry started screamed 'the bad guys!' and started crying.  I had to work a bit to convince him the bad guys were not attacking us.

Ideologue

Who are the bad guys?  Terrorists?  Mexicans?  The RKKA?
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?