News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Political Quiz - Where do you fall?

Started by merithyn, July 02, 2014, 02:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on July 02, 2014, 04:24:15 PM
No, more like the straw. I expect the next election to provide a very strong showing for social conservatives, and women and minorities (especially gays) to be pushed back considerably.

We'll see.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on July 02, 2014, 04:22:04 PM
And they all lean left, too. :sleep:

For now they do :churchillquote:

QuoteAnd I brought in a foreigner to vote on my side, as well. :)

Just one?  Amateur :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maximus

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on July 02, 2014, 04:28:55 PM
For now they do :churchillquote:

:lol:

My kids are more liberal than I am, if that tells you anything. I can't imagine any of them ever voting Republican.

QuoteJust one?  Amateur :P

Counters yours, so I'm happy. Of course, mine votes for himself rather than as I tell him, so there's a chance that he'll go rogue, but since he's probably a bit more liberal than I am, too, I don't see that happening. ;)

merithyn

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 02, 2014, 04:35:14 PM
Meri should come North.

:yes:

Find me an affordable 150-acre farm in BC, Crazy Canuck, and I'll have a leg to stand on. :P

Valmy

The Land of Lincoln will never let her go.  It has a grip that no Emancipation Proclamation can break.

Barrister

Quote from: merithyn on July 02, 2014, 04:37:05 PM
Meri should come North.

Find me an affordable 150-acre farm in BC, Crazy Canuck, and I'll have a leg to stand on. :P

If you want an affordable farm you should be talking to your in-laws... :shifty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: merithyn on July 02, 2014, 04:37:05 PM
Meri should come North.

There is plenty of that in central BC.   Generational shifts are occuring and less of the next generation want to farm than the one before it.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on July 02, 2014, 04:50:48 PM
So what are your results, Beeb?  :)

85% Republican was highest, forgot the rest.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadBurgerMaker

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?