Pope Francis excommunicates Italian mobsters

Started by Syt, June 21, 2014, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 21, 2014, 09:33:18 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 21, 2014, 03:04:40 PM
The pope better add more armor to his popemobile.

The one he's all but retired because he believes it's a symbol of papal excess? :face:
Because armored vehicles have historically been highly effective at protecting people from the Sicilian mafia.

Razgovory

Quote from: Viking on June 21, 2014, 04:57:44 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 21, 2014, 03:49:15 PM
Viking suddenly becomes in favor of organized crime.

I'm against the 'Ndragheta using religious cover for their organized racketeering, just like I'm against  the catholic church using religious cover for their organized child abuse.

Also charity under the cover of religion.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

This is what happens when the cardinals ignore tradition and elect a non-Italian Pope, who could hardly be expected to understand the realities of the Catholic Church...
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Electing a Latin American Jesuit must've rolled Johnny Paul the Deuce over in his tomb.  Good.

Duque de Bragança

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Duque de Bragança

LULZ at the pic. Cathares "heretics" - the first protestants-. :frog:
Post-gnostics, Post-manicheans why not, but protties?!  :lol:

Ed Anger

Fahdizzle had that playset when he was a Shiite Catholic.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 22, 2014, 07:41:58 PM
LULZ at the pic. Cathares "heretics" - the first protestants-. :frog:
Post-gnostics, Post-manicheans why not, but protties?!  :lol:

Protestants are a strange bunch.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017