Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death

Started by garbon, June 12, 2014, 09:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2014, 08:42:10 AM
I shower at the gym at the University of Texas every morning so I am surrounded by ripped frat bros.  It is rather amusing how there can be 10 or more naked men in one small room showering all of us doing our best to pretend the other dudes are not even there  :lol:

And that's how it's supposed to work.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Quote from: derspiess on June 13, 2014, 08:42:29 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 13, 2014, 06:58:58 AM
You've been on an oil rig too long.

:lol:

Actually, rigs are very good on private showers. There is very little private space in general and space limitations don't allow for the large space communal showers would need. So the shower becomes one of the few places you really can be alone on an oil rig.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 13, 2014, 08:57:27 AM
And Taco Bell napkins

#imatacobellthief

Those are in my console, along with the 20 or so hot sauce packets I keep for that one moment they'll be needed.

Ed Anger

garbon

I'm confused as to why Viking insists that you have a disorder if you don't want to bathe with other people around.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on June 13, 2014, 08:54:04 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 13, 2014, 08:48:10 AM
I use wet naps in the car.

I keep my glovebox full of those things #dadslife

Such a grandmother thing to do, too.  Open the glove comparmeny at your peril, since there'd be an avalanche of wet naps, sweetener packets and those little pepper tubes.

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 13, 2014, 09:33:06 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 13, 2014, 08:54:04 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 13, 2014, 08:48:10 AM
I use wet naps in the car.

I keep my glovebox full of those things #dadslife

Such a grandmother thing to do, too.  Open the glove comparmeny at your peril, since there'd be an avalanche of wet naps, sweetener packets and those little pepper tubes.

My wife hoards that shit too.

She even steals the complementary packs of butter at restaurants. Even making Last Tango in Paris quips does not stop her.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Valmy

Malthus' wife is one of the cheapest people I have heard of since my grandmother bragged how she never paid more than $2 for a pair of shoes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Viking

Quote from: garbon on June 13, 2014, 09:30:21 AM
I'm confused as to why Viking insists that you have a disorder if you don't want to bathe with other people around.

The nudity means sex bit means he has a disorder.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.