Main Menu

Do You Have to Free b.Willis

Started by mongers, June 06, 2014, 06:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Breaking News : -

Bruce Willis has been taking hostage in his LA home by a crazed fan:

www.latimes/com/brkng-news/BruceWilishostage.htm

Do you think we have any obligation to free him?

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

The next Die Hard [whatever number we are on] should be:

John McClane, played by Bruce Willis, must rescue Bruce Willis being held hostage by a crazed fan. The rescue operation is of the utmost importance, but John McClane doesn't know why. When McClane and Willis meet during the rescue operation, McClane discovers that the rescue is critical because filming on the next Die Hard movie is underway, and Bruce Willis is needed to play the role of John McClane.

It will be like the end scene in Fight Club.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Apparently his daughter sparked outrage because of topless pic?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

He looked pretty crusty in the last Die Hard.