Yes
1 (5.3%)
No
18 (94.7%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 05, 2014, 11:22:15 PM
derfetus makes a funny.

Now somebody can start a "Do you have free Wii?" thread for the hat trick.

I was thinking "do you have free wife".

Valmy

A man gets an email from his neighbour:

"I'm sorry, but I feel so guilty I have to confess: I've been tapping your wife. Probably more than you. At first, it was just the one time, but then I got used to the convenience, and I did it all the time: it was either that, or pay for it. I've decided to go honest and quit doing it"

The man, in tears, gets a handgun and shoots his sleeping wife dead. Then a minute later he gets another email from the neighbour:

"Not 'wife', but 'wifi'. Damn iPad autocorrect!"
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on June 06, 2014, 09:21:12 AM

"I'm sorry, but I feel so guilty I have to confess: I've been tapping your wife. Probably more than you. At first, it was just the one time, but then I got used to the convenience, and I did it all the time: it was either that, or pay for it. I've decided to go honest and quit doing it"

The man, in tears, gets a handgun and shoots his sleeping wife dead. Then a minute later he gets another email from the neighbour:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on June 06, 2014, 09:21:12 AM

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Josephus on June 05, 2014, 08:10:55 PM
I can barely access my WI FI from my backyard....seriously someone wanna steal my wifi they gotta break into my house. And if they're gonna do that, my last worry is that they're stealing my wifi

I found not having a password advantagous.  Last year when my brother was here, he was pirating movies or something and we got some letters from the copyright holders and the internet providers.  I pointed out that I don't actually have a password on the router, so really it could have been anyone in the neighborhood.  That didn't make them happy, but they didn't talk about suing anymore.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: derspiess on June 05, 2014, 11:19:58 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 05, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
Not exactly an intellectual thread:

Sav starts a thread about free will.

Despiess starts one about free wifi.

:P

I think you've almost figured it out.

The Yoke's on me.  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 05, 2014, 11:22:15 PM
derfetus makes a funny.

Now somebody can start a "Do you have free Wii?" thread for the hat trick.

You're just taking the piss now.   
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"