News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Hey, I've been reading this thread. :angry: :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maladict

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2014, 11:38:57 AM
I tripped garbon's "Prince Harry" alert :P

That's what I thought with the Rihanna remark. :lol:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Soccer has captured garbon's heart. :w00t:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

Some World Champion WAGs:

Lena Gercke (Sami Khedira)

Sarah Brandner (Bastian Schweinsteiger)

Ann-Kathrin Brömmel (Mario Götze)

Kathrin Gilch (Manuel Neuer)

Montana Yorke (Andre Schürrle)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

:hmm: Who knew playing such a gay game could land you such chicks.

Zanza

Ed Anger

I enjoyed the footage of the Buenos Aries riot.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

I know with england the WAGs get the blame when the team fucks up (excuse #756), but it seems when you win the magazines jump on the chance to put up pictures of hott chicks in skimpy outfits.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on July 14, 2014, 12:22:20 PM

You have said some stupid things over the years.  This is one of them.

Valmy

Quote from: Viking on July 14, 2014, 12:28:45 PM
but it seems when you win the magazines jump on the chance to put up pictures of hott chicks in skimpy outfits.

#1: If these women are models or actresses and this is helping their careers, or they want this kind of exposure for the lulz, then good for them.

#2: This is actually a level the American Sports media has not stooped.  We never see Lebron James' wife in skimpy outfits everytime he is in the finals.  We barely even get Giselle sightings when the Patriots are doing well.  Weird.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

I'm holding out playing more masculine games like madden. Once women learn about how good I am at that game, they will ignore my palid complexion and atrophied non thumb muscles.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

There is just no way your grew up in Ukraine.  I know their soccer players score far more off the field than on it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on July 14, 2014, 12:36:23 PM

I'm holding out playing more masculine games like madden. Once women learn about how good I am at that game, they will ignore my palid complexion and atrophied non thumb muscles.

Oh for Godsake.  Dude you are an adventure mountain climber.