News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Well, that was a lot of work in the midday heat.

But: :yeah: :cheers:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

Dull game. Whatever. :-)

Hansmeister

At least this time the defense seemed to know what it was doing.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Monoriu on July 04, 2014, 12:59:31 PM
Cool result.  Germany will be there to stop Columbia in case Brazil fails.

Costa Rica over Colombia in the final.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Colombians got this one
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Norgy

Countries starting with "C" have been doing well. I shall diligently work to rename Norway Corway for the next World Cup.  :uffda: :shifty:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 04, 2014, 01:25:26 PM
At least this time the defense seemed to know what it was doing.

Yeah, when they shut out the US the German defence played like anyone could have scored on them.

Norgy

They were: Like Frauleins meeting GIs.

Löw ate a booger tonight.
http://www.nrk.no/sport/low-fortsatte-med-uvanen-1.11815600

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Norgy on July 04, 2014, 01:58:44 PM
Countries starting with "C" have been doing well. I shall diligently work to rename Norway Corway for the next World Cup.  :uffda: :shifty:

One day, China will win and Mono will have a heart attack.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

What good is that spray line if the brazillians can run and block the free kick anyway?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

I slept through the French game.  :(

Valmy

:cry:

Worst.  World Cup.  Ever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep