Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÖ :weep:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Is this the first legit goal by David Luiz? The yellow card seems unwarranted.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on July 04, 2014, 03:54:39 PM
:cry:

Worst.  World Cup.  Ever.

Worse than 2002 or 2010 ?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

Why was the goalie standing behind the wall, shouldn't he have the far away corner with the wall protecting the short? Not that it was a bad kick, but it looked saveable by a correctly placed goalkeeper.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

And why wasn't the goalie expelled? Taking down a player who would've scored as the last man?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

The guy who injured Neymar needs police protection.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on July 04, 2014, 04:54:00 PM
The guy who injured Neymar needs police protection.

He won't need it if he's going back to Colombia immediately.  :smarty:

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on July 04, 2014, 04:45:09 PM
And why wasn't the goalie expelled? Taking down a player who would've scored as the last man?

There was a defender close by.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

David Luiz got the crowd to applaud James Rodriguez. Classy.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on July 04, 2014, 05:15:19 PM
David Luiz got the crowd to applaud James Rodriguez. Classy.

Aye, they said that James was the youngest player after Pele to score 6 goals in a WC. Deserves applause.

Monoriu

Yet another victory for the status quo.  This will ensure that one of the finalists will be a previous WC winner :yeah:

Norgy

Liep

Costa Rica and Belgium can still provide hope in these dark times.

Liep

Looks like Neymar isn't going to be ready for the semis.