News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Nice elbowing by Sakho. It's good to be protected by Blatter. :)

Liep

Her bra was so small the producer had to show it from two angles. :thumbsup:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Double standards again, though the red car was deserved. I forgot to update my pick just before the game, dammit!

Liep

Deserved red. Are you talking about Sakho's "get the fuck off me"-elbow?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 25, 2014, 04:17:42 PM
Deserved red. Are you talking about Sakho's "get the fuck off me"-elbow?

Great reading skills! :)

Liep

Bleh, when did you sneak in that comment. :P

Duque de Bragança

Even the French commentators recognize that the referee is kind for the French squad, for that was a yellow.

alfred russel

What a bullshit red card against Ecuador. This is the crap that ruins a tournament. I'm at work and just saw the highlight without commentary, but that looked like something that can just go wrong on a challenge.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Can we kick Honduras out of CONCACAF? They are such shit garbagemen criminals.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Hat-trick for the Swiss by Shaqiri, and no goal by Honduras so the Ecuadorians need to win 2-0 now.

Maladict

Liep

Quote from: alfred russel on June 25, 2014, 04:34:46 PM
What a bullshit red card against Ecuador. This is the crap that ruins a tournament. I'm at work and just saw the highlight without commentary, but that looked like something that can just go wrong on a challenge.

Have you seen what's under a football shoe? Going sole first into a tackle like that should always mean a red card.

Maladict

Duque de Bragança

What a crap game. Ecuador almost deserved winning and seemed to play better when they were reduced to 10. Bad powerplay by the French here. ;)

alfred russel

Quote from: Liep on June 25, 2014, 04:45:55 PM
Have you seen what's under a football shoe? Going sole first into a tackle like that should always mean a red card.

His foot went off the top of the ball into the defender who was rather aggressively challenging him.

Shit happens. You don't have to end a country's 4 years of effort to get to this point for that, which could easily have been accidental. I remember the Dutch going Kung Fu style in the last world cup final and not getting a red card.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014