And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Those sound like reasonable odds.  :)

The Larch

FIFA is investigating Suárez's biting of Chiellini. If found guilty, he faces a minimum of a two game ban (out until the semi finals if Uruguay advances until them), and a maximum of a two year ban. :wacko:

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 25, 2014, 08:01:05 AM
Can US still get through with a loss to Germany?

If they don't I'll be rooting for France too.
Yes, as long as they don't get crushed badly, and Ghana doesn't go on a rampage against Port Ugal.

DGuller

Quote from: The Larch on June 25, 2014, 09:13:08 AM
FIFA is investigating Suárez's biting of Chiellini. If found guilty, he faces a minimum of a two game ban (out until the semi finals if Uruguay advances until them), and a maximum of a two year ban. :wacko:
Wow, how's he going to put food on the table?

The Larch

Quote from: DGuller on June 25, 2014, 09:26:17 AM
Quote from: The Larch on June 25, 2014, 09:13:08 AM
Wow, how's he going to put food on the table?

Don't know, maybe the ban will only be for international matches, I'm not sure if it'd include club matches.

derspiess

So since Nigeria actually has something to play for, hopefully they don't just go out & try & break legs today.

Vamos Vamos...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

I would like Argentina to win this World Cup, if only for the laughs.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

lustindarkness

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 25, 2014, 10:43:39 AM

Works for me. :)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

That's definitely not a bad way to start a game.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 25, 2014, 10:57:22 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 25, 2014, 10:43:39 AM

Works for me. :)

:punk:

que esta barra quilombera,
no te deja, no te deja de alentar...

FunkMonk

This is Messi's World Cup  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Yep. 

Heading out to lunch to watch the 2nd half.

Liep

I did not expect 9 goals in these games.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Good day to be an Argentine  :frog:  <-------gaucho smiley