News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

I'm actually curious to see Belgium in action, after being labelled as a potential dark horse.

Maladict

Quote from: The Larch on June 17, 2014, 06:08:05 AM
I'm actually curious to see Belgium in action, after being labelled as a potential dark horse.

Yes, but against Algeria it will be hard to tell how good they really are.
Unless they struggle, of course.

celedhring

I think Russia - S. Korea should be entertaining enough, but yeah, I will be more interested when Belgium plays them both.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Norgy

I miss those EUOT days with Walloons being worse than Hitler.

Belgium's side looks strong on paper, Algeria look like they will defend and do little else so far.

PDH

Quote from: Norgy on June 16, 2014, 04:56:00 PM
By the way, look up @usasoccerguy on Twatter.

Best thing since the microwave. Ayrooney for the win.

He is a fan of your team!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

Duque de Bragança

Cars are burning in the banlieues but these are feux de joie. :)
Lots of police and metro guards in Barbès-Rochechouart (that's the 10. Bezirk North African style in Paris for the Vienna cognoscendi).

celedhring

Quote from: Maladict on June 17, 2014, 06:14:28 AM

Well...

Norgy

Quote from: PDH on June 17, 2014, 11:26:10 AM
Quote from: Norgy on June 16, 2014, 04:56:00 PM
By the way, look up @usasoccerguy on Twatter.

Best thing since the microwave. Ayrooney for the win.

He is a fan of your team!

The team actually exists, as far as I know. Sunday League pub team with a lot of exiled Nottingham folks.

Belgium really need to up their game now, but I have a feeling it'll be difficult and that this will peter out in a 1-0 or 1-1.

Maladict

Quote from: celedhring on June 17, 2014, 11:41:39 AM
Quote from: Maladict on June 17, 2014, 06:14:28 AM

Well...

Bloody hell  :lol:
This could be the second one everybody gets wrong in the pool.

Norgy

Algeria have gone for the "Let's show our nipples" shirts.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

Fellaini. Scary hair, good in the air.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM