News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

Let's hope that arsewank Ronaldo throws a temper tantrum soon and gets sent off.

Valmy

Quote from: Zanza on June 16, 2014, 09:58:53 AM
I think Germany will copy Spain today...  :ph34r:

Well somebody copied Spain that is for sure.

Bad couple day for Iberia.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Don't like the ref. Pepe's an idiot. First goal shouldn't have been a penalty
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Quote from: HVC on June 16, 2014, 12:37:21 PM
Don't like the ref. Pepe's an idiot. First goal shouldn't have been a penalty

The first penalty was fine. Pepe's an idiot.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

That probably should've been a penalty, but what does it matter?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Hansmeister

Quote from: Liep on June 16, 2014, 12:42:37 PM
That probably should've been a penalty, but what does it matter?

Nope, both players went to the ball at the same time.

Liep

But one was late. I maybe should've written could've.

Zanza

Müller ist die geilste Sau der Welt!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Germany is going to win this, right?

Or will Brazil's refs be stronger?

FunkMonk

I think perhaps Portugal would not have wanted to concede four goals and lose half its starting back four and its starting striker.

Not looking good for the plucky Portuguese.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

It appears I picked the right avatar, considering his namesake's performance today. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

:lol:  Where is that?  Somewhere in the east, I'm guessing?

edit: never mind, found that it's in the city formerly known as Karl-Marx-Stadt.  Would have been my guess.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall