Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 16, 2014, 08:45:01 AM
Quote from: Syt on July 16, 2014, 02:50:09 AM
It's beginning again! o/ 88 etc.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/nationalism-runs-rampant-in-world-cup-germany/

QuoteNationalism runs rampant in World Cup Germany

Already running out of diversions for the Gaza operation?

Stop making French people look anti-Semitic!  Anyway ISIS is the diversion and is a total Zionist plot everybody knows that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on July 16, 2014, 02:52:39 AM

I like the little cowboy hat on the Texanationalist.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on July 16, 2014, 04:26:02 AM
Some players decided to do a little dance: "The gauchos walk like this" (hunched over in defeat) "Germans/victors walk like this" (upright and happy).

:ultra:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 16, 2014, 09:13:00 AM
Some players decided to do a little dance: "The gauchos walk like this" (hunched over in defeat) "Germans/victors walk like this" (upright and happy).

:lol:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: derspiess on July 16, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

Germans dancing ?!  :x

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 16, 2014, 09:11:30 AM
Quote from: Syt on July 16, 2014, 02:52:39 AM

I like the little cowboy hat on the Texanationalist.

I like that they included a Confederate one.  I wonder if Lettuce thinks the Confederacy ought to have its own national soccer team.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I can appreciate the sensitivity to German nationalism, saw it when the Wall first fell.

Hostory has proven when Germans get happy about being German:
1. borders get crossed
2. Jews die

Viking

Quote from: derspiess on July 16, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

I like that they included a Confederate one.  I wonder if Lettuce thinks the Confederacy ought to have its own national soccer team.

Puts a new spin on trading players and transfer fees.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 16, 2014, 10:32:03 AM
I can appreciate the sensitivity to German nationalism, saw it when the Wall first fell.

Hostory has proven when Germans get happy about being German:
1. borders get crossed
2. Jews die

Well there was that Chabad Rabbi that got hit by Shrapnel at the Eretz crossing.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Liep

Quote from: Viking on July 16, 2014, 11:23:43 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 16, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

Puts a new spin on trading players and transfer fees.

:lol:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Viking should draw a red card for rhat one :mad:

Viking

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 16, 2014, 01:24:45 PM
Viking should draw a red card for rhat one :mad:

I doth protest, I neither dived, bit anybody nor threw a game for a singaporean gambling syndicate.

Syt

Philip Lahm has announced his retirment from the German national team. He will keep playing for Bayern Munich. He's 30 years old.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.