Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better?

Bewitched
9 (50%)
I Dream of Jeannie
9 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Josquius

In the past few months I've been waking up at a fairly regular time for work and when I put on the TV repeats of one of these shows is always running. It was Bewitched for a while then they ran out of those and switched to Jeannie. Its been a while since I've seen either of them. So nostalgic and strange.
So because the world needs more pointless polls- WHICH IS BEST?!?!?!?!?!!111
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Despite Eden's revealing outfits, I always thought Montgomery was much hotter.

That's what this is about, right?

jimmy olsen

I prefer cyberpunk Norse deities in '80s Japan.

"Oh My Goddess" for the win!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Duque de Bragança

Other:

Japanimation about the same topic from the '80s-90s to piss off the Ségolènes of Languish.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Jeannie was much, much, funnier. So funny that it drove Larry Hagman to drug abuse and near crippling injuries.
PDH!

Savonarola

Quote from: celedhring on May 26, 2014, 05:25:33 AM

Yes, but let's not overlook that Jeannie called Larry Hagman "Master" and, unlike Samantha, didn't have a scheming mother always around.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 26, 2014, 05:26:21 AM

Belldandy is flat chested and has giant mutant eyes.  Clearly you've missed the point of this poll.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Quote from: Savonarola on May 26, 2014, 07:13:29 AM
Quote from: celedhring on May 26, 2014, 05:25:33 AM

Yes, but let's not overlook that Jeannie called Larry Hagman "Master" and, unlike Samantha, didn't have a scheming mother always around.

Women should obey.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 26, 2014, 06:28:36 AM
Jeannie was much, much, funnier. So funny that it drove Larry Hagman to drug abuse and near crippling injuries.

Yeah, Bewitched May have had the Kravitzes and the occasional appearance of Paul Lynde--who was awesome--but Jeannie had Major Healey and Colonel Bellows.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Savonarola on May 26, 2014, 07:13:29 AM

I'd have been fucking the shit out of that genie 18 hours a day and been booted from the Air Force, but so what, you get to bang a hot genie all goddamned day.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2014, 08:09:48 AM
I'd have been fucking the shit out of that genie 18 hours a day and been booted from the Air Force, but so what, you get to bang a hot genie all goddamned day.

Yup.  Who needs income or personal maintenance when you can just let the genie come up for air a couple times a day? :perv:
Experience bij!

Darth Wagtaros

Yeah, Major Heally and Col. Bellows getting screwed over once a week was great too.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Savonarola on May 26, 2014, 08:06:03 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 26, 2014, 05:26:21 AM

Belldandy is flat chested and has giant mutant eyes.  Clearly you've missed the point of this poll.
Every animated character has giant eyes.

That manga's been published monthly since the 80's, the arts evolved.

Also, I wouldn't say she's flat chested.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Savonarola

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 26, 2014, 10:28:23 AM
Quote from: Savonarola on May 26, 2014, 08:06:03 AM
Every animated character has giant eyes.

That was the joke, Tim.

QuoteAlso, I wouldn't say she's flat chested.

404 Not Found, not even the most powerful search engines on the interwebs can find Belldandy's bosom.  Poor Keiichi.   :(