Started by CountDeMoney, May 08, 2014, 08:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

daveracher

Birdman of Burlington

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 09, 2014, 04:23:28 PM
My dad, who hates Ray Ray, actually admitted he rather enjoyed his commentary.  Especially when stacked up against the other clowns they have.  I'm liking the Mack pick by Oakland, liking the trade down and cb pick by Cleveland, but despise the Johnny Ego pickup.  Ugh.  I was hoping for the total long shot of Brett Smith out of Wyoming being the Browns' qb draftee.  :pdh:

I like Johnny Ego as an excellent pick for any team in any other division but the AFC North;  he doesn't have the running game that he'll need to keep the pressure off, doesn't have the arm strength for the wind and the weather he'll face in those stadiums and doesn't have the beef for the physicality of the defenses like Flacco, Rapistburger and the Red Retard do.

On the positive side, the Brownies have been getting mad talent the last 3 seasons.  Things fall right for them, they could be the next KC Chiefs in a year or two.

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2014, 09:25:30 PM
I bet the Texans take Derek Carr in the 2nd round, just to kill off the entire Carr gene pool from the face of the earth.

It's worse than that--he was taken by Oakland.  That'll not just kill 'em off, it'll erase them from having ever existed, like the Snarl or balefire.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

I like the Texans draft:

1 Clowney (DE/LB)
33 Xavier Su'a Filo (OG)
65 C.J. Fiedorowicz (TE)
83 Louis Nix (NT)
135 Tom Savage (QB)
177 Jeoffrey Pagan (DE)
181 Alfred Blue (RB)
211 Jay Prosch (FB)
216 Andre Hal (CB)
256 Lonnie Ballentine (S)

Ed Anger

I laughed when they cut to the West Hollwood bar when Sam was drafted. Hilarious.

derspiess

I can probably never tell you the story behind the Bengals #2 & #3 picks, but it's hilarious.  They: got incredibly lucky.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I'm glad the red retard is getting some competition at QB at least.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall