Tourism destinations near Birmingham (AL) or Atlanta

Started by Zanza, May 06, 2014, 03:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Zanza

Had a really nice evening with CapturedFairy and lustindarkness. Thanks for having me. I hope we can repeat that. :) I guess I've now met all Puerto Ricans on Languish, but none of the Germans.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

Quote from: Zanza on June 24, 2014, 10:31:54 PM
Had a really nice evening with CapturedFairy and lustindarkness. Thanks for having me. I hope we can repeat that. :) I guess I've now met all Puerto Ricans on Languish, but none of the Germans.

That's because so many of us are on this board. It's hard to keep track. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

capturedfairy

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

I might come over again in October, specifically around the weekend that has the Talladega NASCAR race. If so, I'll go there. That seems like a very 'murrican cultural experience to participate in.  :alberta:

Caliga

Quote from: Zanza on July 29, 2014, 10:18:32 AM
I might come over again in October, specifically around the weekend that has the Talladega NASCAR race. If so, I'll go there. That seems like a very 'murrican cultural experience to participate in.  :alberta:
NASCAR.  :cool: :ccr

It's too bad Dick Trickle is no longer with us.  His name was fun to snicker at.  RIP Dick  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

I drive like Dale Jr. on the interstates around here.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.