Main Menu

2013 Tax Season

Started by Admiral Yi, February 26, 2014, 04:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Making it rain...wire hangers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Meh...punch in the gut, a toss down the stairs and a Dyson with its patented Root Cyclone(tm) technology.

Norgy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 15, 2014, 10:37:30 PM
I took the tax dollars I stole from him and gave it to Planned Parenthood.  Abortions on me, ladies!

:lol:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

There is an american lobby that lobbies to give MORE money to foreigners?

:lol: :lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Well I think it is an international group focusing on reducing poverty, disease in countries like Africa.

Presumably said link is not for people who are angry about money going overseas. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 15, 2014, 04:41:58 PM
I let my checking build up until it hits $7K, then peel off five grand and throw it at an investment.

I have a weekly skim into my Vanguard account.  Its building a nice reserve and helping me put the screws on day-to-day spending.

The Brain

I just did my taxes.  :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Phillip V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 13, 2014, 04:29:03 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on April 12, 2014, 10:57:15 PM
Filed today. Anybody use that Amazon e-giftcard offer from TurboTax? I just gave them $1100 of my federal refund in return for a future $1210 e-giftcard. :huh:

Sound like a crap deal to me.  Can you really spend that much at Amazon?
I bought and received yesterday an electric lawn mower ($215) from Amazon.

Admiral Yi

You should have bought six.

MadImmortalMan

All my friends in Seattle have been using the Amazon Fresh service recently. It's being piloted there and in San Fran. Basically, they put in grocery orders before they go to bed and the stuff is on the doorstep when they wake up.

A grand is several months worth of groceries.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

viper37

4.98$ tax return from the provincial government.  I'm rich!!!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.