Peace in Our Time: Crime to Disappear in Georgia with Guns Legalized Everywhere

Started by alfred russel, April 23, 2014, 04:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

I do not believe I can ever fathom this fetish about firearms.   I think one needs to be brought up American to 'get it'.

*shakes head*

As if any one individual could withstand the Federal Sate if it wanted you dead!

Silly Americans.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

Quote from: Grallon on April 25, 2014, 08:29:22 PM
I do not believe I can ever fathom this fetish about firearms.   I think one needs to be brought up American to 'get it'.

*shakes head*

As if any one individual could withstand the Federal Sate if it wanted you dead!

Silly Americans.

You do not understand freedom.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

Quote from: Valmy on April 25, 2014, 08:30:17 PM

I do hope this was a comic repartee?  Otherwise it would be really sad.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Actually, I would like to know what your definition of freedom is grallon. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Caliga

That might work if the government somehow knew who owned weapons and how many they owned. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on April 25, 2014, 08:30:17 PM
Quote from: Grallon on April 25, 2014, 08:29:22 PM

*shakes head*

Silly Americans.

I don't think you have enough lifespan left to list all of the thinks Grallon doesn't understand.

He says he can never fathom this issue.  Why not just take him at his word?  If he can never fathom this, you can't help him.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on April 26, 2014, 05:34:22 AM
That might work if the government somehow knew who owned weapons and how many they owned. :sleep:

It's easy enough to figure out when they show up to interfere on a collections action.