Peace in Our Time: Crime to Disappear in Georgia with Guns Legalized Everywhere

Started by alfred russel, April 23, 2014, 04:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 24, 2014, 10:50:45 PM
Any new Mammie purchases, Seedy?

Why, no.  Have a chance to shoot any niggers in a 7-Eleven with your completely unnecessary concealed carry permit yet?

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2014, 09:58:32 PM
Quote from: Jacob on April 24, 2014, 12:32:34 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2014, 12:30:10 PMWeren't you just arguing the opposite? :huh:

I don't think 11B4V prioritizes consistency in his postings here, beyond "extended gun   Hunting culture = yeay!"

Wrong and fixed it for you.

Hunting is great.  Supplies predators for animals whose normal predators we have killed and gets people out in nature.  Pity most of it is sitting behind a blind.  Boring as hell.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

ulmont

So far things are going...predictably:

QuoteParents at a Forysth County park abruptly stopped a children's baseball game after growing suspicions of the behavior of a man carrying a gun in a waist holster Tuesday night.

"He's just walking around [saying] 'See my gun? Look, I got a gun and there's nothing you can do about it.' He knew he was frightening people. He knew exactly what he was doing," said parent Karen Rabb.
Park users flooded 911 with 22 calls about the man. Forysth County deputies questioned the man, and found that he had a permit for the handgun. Authorities said since the man made no verbal threats or gestures, they could neither arrest him nor ask him to leave the park.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/man-gun-causes-scare-during-childrens-baseball-gam/nfhJS/

Ed Anger

Man, I don't flash my conceal carry gun. Unless the punks in the Dollar General parking lot are giving me the stink eye. The the jacket gets pulled back to see my sweet shoulder holster.

That's a Glock in that holster punks. make my day.

Then I get an erection.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2014, 12:30:10 PMWeren't you just arguing the opposite? :huh:

I don't think 11B4V prioritizes consistency in his postings here, beyond "extended gun   Hunting culture = yeay!"

People do a lot of hunting with concealed weapons in churches, bars and school zones?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 25, 2014, 10:13:59 AM

People do a lot of hunting with concealed weapons in churches, bars and school zones?

Your kinda clueless, huh.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Queequeg

Quote from: Razgovory on April 23, 2014, 04:39:04 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 23, 2014, 04:33:50 PM
Good job Georgia.

You know that means black people can get guns too, right?
This is Georgia. 

Black man shoots white man in self defense=death penalty.
White man shoots black man in self defense=justifiable homicide. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

alfred russel

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 25, 2014, 12:25:04 PM
Has the crime rate reached 0 ? Or is it still hours a away?

I think so. I have yet to witness any crime.

However, I also haven't left my house yet. It sounds like there has been a lot of gunfire the past few days and I'm waiting for that to subside to more typical levels.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Jacob

Okay cool. Thanks for the clarification.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on April 25, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

Well, I took your comment originally of "Good job Georgia" as stemming from your adherence to gun culture.  You corrected Jake's comment to say you are an adherent to hunting culture.  So am I to understand "Good job Georgia" is for furthering hunting culture?  And if so, how much hunting is done within school zones with pistols?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on April 25, 2014, 01:21:36 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 25, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

Well, I took your comment originally of "Good job Georgia" as stemming from your adherence to gun culture.  You corrected Jake's comment to say you are an adherent to hunting culture.  So am I to understand "Good job Georgia" is for furthering hunting culture?  And if so, how much hunting is done within school zones with pistols?

Read grumbler's post.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

ulmont

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 25, 2014, 12:25:04 PM
Has the crime rate reached 0 ? Or is it still hours a away?

A few more hours to go, I think.

QuoteA Fulton County assistant district attorney was rushed to the hospital in critical condition after a double shooting Friday.
She was among two people shot inside a car on Fairway Circle in southwest Atlanta.
Sources tell Channel 2's Ryan Young that the suspect in the shooting is McConnell's husband, Trenard McConnell. She filed for divorce on Monday and there was no protective order.
Shortly after the shooting, police located a vehicle possibly involved in the shooting on Mallory Road near Forest Lawn Cemetery.
Investigators later confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that Trenard McConnell was found dead next to a pond at the cemetery.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/fulton-county-assistant-district-attorney-shot/nfhgT/