Peace in Our Time: Crime to Disappear in Georgia with Guns Legalized Everywhere

Started by alfred russel, April 23, 2014, 04:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2014, 12:30:10 PMWeren't you just arguing the opposite? :huh:

I don't think 11B4V prioritizes consistency in his postings here, beyond "extended gun culture = yeay!"

grumbler

Quote from: Jacob on April 24, 2014, 12:32:34 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2014, 12:30:10 PMWeren't you just arguing the opposite? :huh:

I don't think 11B4V prioritizes consistency in his postings here, beyond "extended gun culture = yeay!"
I think he is arguing "morons increase the chances for morons to kill other morons, yeay!"  The downside to this is that unarmed people are more vulnerable, but the increased death toll among the guntards may make that worth it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

Quote from: grumbler on April 24, 2014, 01:20:42 PM

I think he is arguing "morons increase the chances for morons to kill other morons, yeay!"  The downside to this is that unarmed people are more vulnerable, but the increased death toll among the guntards may make that worth it.

Holy shit someone got it.  :showoff:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

I don't think 11B4V prioritizes consistency in his postings here, beyond "extended gun   Hunting culture = yeay!"

Wrong and fixed it for you.

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2014, 09:56:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2014, 12:30:10 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2014, 11:27:56 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 23, 2014, 04:39:04 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 23, 2014, 04:33:50 PM
Good job Georgia.

You know that means black people can get guns too, right?

You dont have to be afraid of the blacks, Raz.

Weren't you just arguing the opposite? :huh:

Where?

When we were discussing how rap culture convinces people to be afraid of young black men.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2014, 09:56:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2014, 12:30:10 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2014, 11:27:56 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 23, 2014, 04:39:04 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 23, 2014, 04:33:50 PM
Good job Georgia.

You know that means black people can get guns too, right?

You dont have to be afraid of the blacks, Raz.

Weren't you just arguing the opposite? :huh:

Where?

When we were discussing how rap culture convinces people to be afraid of young black men.

Nothing to do with that.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2014, 10:08:24 PM

Nothing to do with that.

Yeah, it goes a lot farther back than that.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2014, 10:49:18 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2014, 10:08:24 PM

Nothing to do with that.

Yeah, it goes a lot farther back than that.

Agreed, Raz seems to have some issue with TEH BLACK FOLK.