News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Interesting helmets on the Terps this week.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Only thing they've got going for them today.

But at least the Golden Golfers punched Nebraska in the face.

dps

Wake Forest beat VT.  That Ohio State loss in the opener is looking worse and worse.

Ed Anger

Boy, there were shitburgers being dropped in the Shoe when Indiana went ahead.

All in all, a fun game to be at.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

*****MARYLAND 23 MICHIGAN 16*****THE GREATEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL UPSET OF ALL TIME SINCE 2007*****
QuoteANN ARBOR -- Michigan has lost another football commitment for the 2015 season. This time during an actual game.

Detroit Cass Tech four-star running back Mike Weber announced his decommitment from the program on Twitter midway through the fourth quarter of the Michigan-Maryland game.

"I'm decommiting from the university of Michigan thank you Michigan for the love and support I'll remake my decision at the army bowl," Weber tweeted Saturday.

The Wolverines lost their game, 23-16, to fall to 5-6 on the season.

Weber is the fourth player to decommit from Brady Hoke's 2015 recruiting class this season, joining four-star defensive end Darian Roseboro, four-star corner Garrett Taylor and four-star linebacker Darrin Kirkland.

Michigan's 2015 recruiting class is down to six players.

Ed Anger

MadImmortalMan

Brady Hoke has either been crying or drinking with his eyes all glassy like that.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2014, 07:21:02 PM
I feel a disturbance.
Don't get too far from the nearest toilet, then.

Seedy:  I'm as happy as you that Maryland won.  It sucks for the seniors, but I didn't want there to be any doubt that Hoke had to go.

I don't however, agree that the Stanford win over #2 USC back in 2007 was the greatest upset before today.  :P
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on November 22, 2014, 07:38:16 PM
I don't however, agree that the Stanford win over #2 USC back in 2007 was the greatest upset before today.  :P

:ultra:   :P

Really didn't think they had it in them.   I just don't know what Michigan's problem is, other than coaching.  They've got the talent.

Ed Anger

Now watch Michigan win next Saturday.  :mad:

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2014, 11:08:43 PM

Unless they found a way to give Tim Biakabutuka another year of eligibility I find that unlikely.

Anyway this happened today:

Awesome.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Quote from: Valmy on November 23, 2014, 12:22:34 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2014, 11:08:43 PM
Anyway this happened today:

Awesome.

Yeah, I was watching that game.  For some reason, they spent an inordinate amount of time reviewing the play.

CountDeMoney

They wanted to give Nebraska every effort of the doubt.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on November 23, 2014, 12:22:34 AMTim Biakabutuka

Wow.  There's a shitty memory:  1995. My first live Alamo Bowl.  I am surrounded by Aggies who smell.  Biakabutuka, Griese, and Michigan shit the bed and lose to RC Slocum's group of scumbags.

E:  I probably should have watched that Minnesota - Nebraska game.  That's a helluva play there.  :lol: