Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on October 13, 2014, 04:42:50 PM
Quote from: katmai on October 13, 2014, 04:37:39 PM
<_<

:D

Damon Huard  :lol:

Hot air balloons from the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade riddled with holes from German 88s over Bremen have floated faster than that pass.

Berkut

Quote from: sbr on October 13, 2014, 04:42:39 PM
From Twitter:

QuotePrior to "The Pick" Oregon all-time had a .495 Win% (359-366-34).  Since that game, Oregon is .731 (177-65) #GoDucks

That's cute.

Like there is something driving Oregon athletic success other than the $300 million Uncle Phil paid for the UO athletic department.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: sbr on October 12, 2014, 01:46:23 AM
WTF why are Texas and Miami fans shitting up this thread while good teams are playing?

Nothing else to do while we patiently wait for Oregon to finally win something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

The Notre Dame - FSU line is off on speculation that Jameis Winston will be suspended.

Personally, I'm convinced that any Tallahassee based investigation into Jameis Winston will only "discover" that he is awesome so long as he has eligibility remaining. I might have made an exception for a situation in which he rapes one of their white women, but well...
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

grumbler

Best college football line I've read in a long time: "Put Dave Brandon* in charge of the CDC and tell him that Ebola is student attendance at football games; he'll wipe it out within the year."

* Michigan's Athletic Director, for those who don't know
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

After missing an extra point and a 19 yard field goal in Oklahoma's 31-30 loss to Kansas State I can only assume the OU kicker had money on the game.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

alfred russel

BAYLOR WHERE IS YOUR JESUS NOW
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on October 18, 2014, 03:05:43 PM

Hillbillies beat Baylor.  After Texas beats Kansas State next week I think we can say goodbye to a Big 12 representative in the playoff.

Well ok I guess there will still be TCU until Thanksgiving.  :menace:

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 18, 2014, 02:31:08 PM
After missing an extra point and a 19 yard field goal in Oklahoma's 31-30 loss to Kansas State I can only assume the OU kicker had money on the game.

This day will be long remembered. It has seen the end of Oklahoma, and soon it will see the end of Baylor.

Valmy

I hope West Virginia's great victory will take some of the sting off of the Cardinal's loss for Spicey.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 18, 2014, 03:06:32 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on October 18, 2014, 03:05:43 PM

Hillbillies beat Baylor.  After Texas beats Kansas State next week I think we can say goodbye to a Big 12 representative in the playoff.

Well ok I guess there will still be TCU until Thanksgiving.  :menace:

The Pac 12 looks primed to cannibalize itself. Someone is going to have to go to the playoffs, but yeah, the major helmet teams in the Big 12 have 2 losses, and everyone else at least one loss.

Baylor shouldn't feel too bad. The aren't the first outsider to merrily stroll into West Virginia, only to escape a few hours later battered and bruised with blood dripping from their backside.

Valmy

Damn A&M.  Saban will have no mercy, even Fielding Yost was impressed with that first half.

alfred russel

A general rule of sideline reporting: when a (theoretically) top tier program is down 45-0 at halftime, the more entertaining pre-halftime interview will be with the coach that has the 0. God Damn CBS.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on October 18, 2014, 04:32:22 PM
A general rule of sideline reporting: when a (theoretically) top tier program is down 45-0 at halftime, the more entertaining pre-halftime interview will be with the coach that has the 0. God Damn CBS.

Probably gave the finger to the crew beforehand, so the producer said "Meh, no Lloyd Carrs today."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive