News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

This new world of Miami sucking isn't so bad since Florida sucks too. LOL Gators.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on October 11, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
They are about to go on a run, Texas will finish with a winning record.  Iowa State is first on the chopping block.  TEXAS STRONG

Good thing Yi and Guller don't post in this thread, somebody would be making money off you. :console:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 11, 2014, 10:34:15 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 11, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
They are about to go on a run, Texas will finish with a winning record.  Iowa State is first on the chopping block.  TEXAS STRONG

Good thing Yi and Guller don't post in this thread, somebody would be making money off you. :console:

Well not being able to play Missouri anymore will hurt their chances a bit.  How the fuck were those turds in the top 25 after losing to Indiana?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

At least there's still Baylor and TCU to kick around. Err, uh...  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 11, 2014, 10:49:22 PM

Did you see what Texas' defense did to Baylor and what Baylor did to TCU?  That's right.  I tell you the corner is about to be turned.  Feeling it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 11, 2014, 10:52:36 PM

Did you see what Texas' defense did to Baylor and what Baylor did to TCU?  That's right.  I tell you the corner is about to be turned.  Feeling it.

You guys need to go 4-2 to make a bowl game, and I'm not sure there are any games that will be as easy as Kansas and North Texas the rest of the way.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on October 12, 2014, 12:45:11 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 11, 2014, 10:52:36 PM

You guys need to go 4-2 to make a bowl game, and I'm not sure there are any games that will be as easy as Kansas and North Texas the rest of the way.

They shut down the mighty Baylor offense and nearly beat OU, totally dominating them on defense in the first half and outgaining them 482-232.  I think they are about to turn it around and stomp some people.  Did I say I sure hope they can play North Texas and Kansas four times and back into a bowl game at 6-6?  I am looking at my posts and I don't see that anywhere :hmm:

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 12, 2014, 01:10:31 AM
I am looking at my posts and I don't see that anywhere :hmm:

I'm not trying to contradict anything you said. Just more of a general observation that it will take a significant turnaround to get to 6-6 and make a bowl.

sbr

WTF why are Texas and Miami fans shitting up this thread while good teams are playing?

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on October 11, 2014, 08:18:18 PM
Yeah Berk, this Cal team isn't very impressive.

Apparently neither is this Arizona team.

They looked awful tonight - I can't believe they actually had a chance to win it at the end.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on October 12, 2014, 01:52:14 AM
Quote from: katmai on October 11, 2014, 08:18:18 PM
Yeah Berk, this Cal team isn't very impressive.

Apparently neither is this Arizona team.

They looked awful tonight - I can't believe they actually had a chance to win it at the end.
Yeah just saw the score. I missed the game but was hoping they would squash the Trojans.
Was impressed with Huskies but still not sure what to make of this team halfway through the season.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

From Twitter:

QuotePrior to "The Pick" Oregon all-time had a .495 Win% (359-366-34).  Since that game, Oregon is .731 (177-65) #GoDucks