News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

UTSA certainly is - if you aged the score of that game last year, Arizona lost.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on August 15, 2014, 08:49:18 AM
The world has moved on since 94 berkut.

As a Redskins fan I am still stuck in 1991 personally.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: Berkut on August 15, 2014, 09:04:32 AM
UTSA certainly is - if you aged the score of that game last year, Arizona lost.

And if you keep aging Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, and Andre Johnson, in a few more years they won't be NFL caliber receivers.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

MadBurgerMaker

Andre Johnson finally snapped a little this offseason, but still ended up coming back to camp and all that instead of demanding a trade or something like he probably should have.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 15, 2014, 09:12:51 AM
Andre Johnson finally snapped a little this offseason, but still ended up coming back to camp and all that instead of demanding a trade or something like he probably should have.

Being forced to play for a Houston franchise will do that to anybody eventually.

Hey did you see the kickoff luncheon yesterday?  Think Ash will live up to the legacy that Vince Carter left?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadBurgerMaker

No I didn't see it.  Vince Carter?  :lol:  I seem to have missed someone screwing up pretty bad.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 15, 2014, 09:15:21 AM
No I didn't see it.  Vince Carter?  :lol:  I seem to have missed someone screwing up pretty bad.

Coach Strong gets excited and says malapropisms.  This will remain charming right up until the moment he loses :P

He referred to Texas' great players 'Bobby Lane, Early Campbell, Ricky Williams, Vince Carter, and Colt McCoy' :lol:

MadBurgerMaker

:lol: Would have been a helluva thing for the basketball team.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Big sex and academic fraud scandal seems to be going on at old Notre Dame.  Fortunately no priests, altar boys, or imaginary girl friends are involved.  How very juicy.

Valmy

PDH

So Wyoming has:  No QB.  No Offensive line.  No Defensive Line depth.

This is gonna be a long year...

Good thing I have so many other long years that this is the norm!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2014, 01:17:48 PM
Big sex and academic fraud scandal seems to be going on at old Notre Dame. 

Since catholic girls don't put out until they are married, it is probably a gay sex scandal too.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on August 15, 2014, 03:04:46 PM
So Wyoming has:  No QB.  No Offensive line.  No Defensive Line depth.

This is gonna be a long year...

Good thing I have so many other long years that this is the norm!

You guys need to step it up if you still want that Big 12 invite.

PDH

I think it is only my quest.  I have tried to convince others that Wyoming being the Big 12 doormat is better than what we have now, but they aren't listening.  They don't understand traveling to Texas every other year to drink boiling water out of the bubblers.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM