How long will it take the Geek Squad people to annoy me?

Started by Ed Anger, June 06, 2009, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long will it take the Geek Squad people to annoy me?

As soon as they pull up
19 (59.4%)
at 15 minutes
7 (21.9%)
at the 30 minute mark
4 (12.5%)
at the 45 minute mark
0 (0%)
an hour
0 (0%)
at an hour and a half
0 (0%)
2 hours
0 (0%)
They won't annoy me
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Palisadoes

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 07, 2009, 09:13:23 PM
Won't someone please tell me who Palisadoes is? :cry:
Why all the questions?
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 07, 2009, 09:17:24 PMSupposedly a new guy.
Yeaaaah. Well... a sock puppet, apparently? It's a respectable rank.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 05:57:04 AM
I dunno, the Geeks never bothered me.  Sure, they all look like members of Green Day, but they seem to know their shit.

Big difference between "seem to know their shit" and "know their shit." I've had to clean up after GS yabbos more than once.

Voted immediately since there was no option for you overthinking and going postal before the dudes pull up.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on June 07, 2009, 08:22:52 PM
Poll sucks - where is the "Ed is already annoyed" answer?

I was in a good mood, until I was awoken at 7am by their automated thingy telling me they would show up between 8am and 11am.

Lovely.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Done and installed. Only got annoyed about an hour in, when one of the scutmonkeys kept scoping out where things was located in the house. I will place the house on yellow alert for awhile, in case him or his buddies wants to visit to rob the place.

Also at the end, when they started carrying the old TV out to their van. Yeah, like they are getting a freebie 46" LG TV. Recycle my ass, you cunts.

As for the TV quality, God exists and he designs TV's for Mitsubishi.

I need a blu-ray player now.

Syt

So, now you have a tv three times the diagonal size of my computer screen? I wouldn't know where to put that thing in my 40 square meter apartment. :lol:

I adore the 101" tv they have at a local electronics store here, though. :wub:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

He has a TV that is 3 times + 13 inches the size  my LCD TV, yeah it's barely worth more.

Early adopter wows. :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2009, 10:19:33 AM
Done and installed. Only got annoyed about an hour in, when one of the scutmonkeys kept scoping out where things was located in the house. I will place the house on yellow alert for awhile, in case him or his buddies wants to visit to rob the place.

Also at the end, when they started carrying the old TV out to their van. Yeah, like they are getting a freebie 46" LG TV. Recycle my ass, you cunts.

As for the TV quality, God exists and he designs TV's for Mitsubishi.

I need a blu-ray player now.

Vent the anger by reporting him for snooping, hell, report them both for trying to steasl the old tv.

Buy a PS3.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 08, 2009, 11:03:09 AM

Buy a PS3.

Thinkin' about it. I have a lingering dislike for Sony that I'd have to get over.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2009, 10:19:33 AM

There was a ring going on in Circuit City's car stereo department like that. The employees were doing the installs and then going to the houses later and jacking the stereos. One day the gang unit was there hauling off half their staff.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers