How long will it take the Geek Squad people to annoy me?

Started by Ed Anger, June 06, 2009, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long will it take the Geek Squad people to annoy me?

As soon as they pull up
19 (59.4%)
at 15 minutes
7 (21.9%)
at the 30 minute mark
4 (12.5%)
at the 45 minute mark
0 (0%)
an hour
0 (0%)
at an hour and a half
0 (0%)
2 hours
0 (0%)
They won't annoy me
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Grey Fox

You bought at 73 '' tv at Best Buy? You could have atleast help a local electronic shop at that size.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 07, 2009, 10:22:37 AM
You bought at 73 '' tv at Best Buy? You could have atleast help a local electronic shop at that size.

I didn't buy it. And fuck the local electronics shops.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

saskganesh

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 06, 2009, 09:12:44 PM
Quote from: citizen k on June 06, 2009, 07:38:19 PM
Unless you aren't able to transport the TV yourself the Geek Squad is a waste. Just glorified delivery boys. You should be able to figure out how to set it up yourself.

On second thought, how ginormous are we talking? You might need the Geeks for coolie labor.

73"

In other words, I need the the coolies.

don't you have friends? take the $400, spend $24 on beer for them, and set the dang thing up yourself?
humans were created in their own image

Ed Anger

Quote from: saskganesh on June 07, 2009, 01:21:50 PM
Unless you aren't able to transport the TV yourself the Geek Squad is a waste. Just glorified delivery boys. You should be able to figure out how to set it up yourself.

On second thought, how ginormous are we talking? You might need the Geeks for coolie labor.

73"

don't you have friends? take the $400, spend $24 on beer for them, and set the dang thing up yourself?

Sorta defeats the purpose of a gift that I'm getting if I have to do the work.

CountDeMoney

I hate Ed Anger's life.  I hope he suffers a home invasion, and his childbride is fucked by black guys in front of him and his 72" screen.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 03:42:18 PM
I hate Ed Anger's life.  I hope he suffers a home invasion, and his childbride is fucked by black guys in front of him and his 72" screen.

:lol:

73"

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 07, 2009, 03:22:49 PM

73"

It's not so much the money as it is keeping assholes out of my house.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 07, 2009, 03:43:45 PM

:lol:

73"

That one too.

Neil

That's a definite downside to Ed's life:  Ohio has blacks in it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on June 07, 2009, 03:44:59 PM
That's a definite downside to Ed's life:  Ohio has blacks in it.

Outside the major cities, not so much. One of the whitest states in the Union. A lot of beaners here to pick the crops though.

saskganesh

73"

so OK, you have no friends, you are lazy and you have a sense of entitlement. and you don't share your beer.

I assume this is what makes Ohio great. :P
humans were created in their own image

Ed Anger

Quote from: saskganesh on June 07, 2009, 04:39:23 PM

73"

so OK, you have no friends, you are lazy and you have a sense of entitlement. and you don't share your beer.

I assume this is what makes Ohio great. :P

I am lazy, I'd rather not call in favors, and I give out free beer an burgers on July 4th. And I do have an inflated sense of entitlement.  :)

PDH

Poll sucks - where is the "Ed is already annoyed" answer?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Palisadoes

Quote from: PDH on June 07, 2009, 08:22:52 PM
Poll sucks - where is the "Ed is already annoyed" answer?
Yeah I agree. I'm even already annoyed! I only looked at the picture on that website haha!

Admiral Yi