Main Menu

The DG Skills Set Audit Thread.

Started by mongers, April 05, 2014, 10:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on April 05, 2014, 08:11:06 PM
:hmm: Who's the best actuary?

I think you are the only one here, so there is a strong case it is you.

HOWEVER, I passed the first two exams. My pass rate on actuarial exams is 2/2, 100%. What is your pass rate?  :P :P :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on April 05, 2014, 10:04:56 AM
Not about DG, but what skills, useful or otherwise are you aware of other Languishites having?

Do we have enough together to build a RL 'community'?  :hmm:

Why would we start a reloading community?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 05, 2014, 10:41:25 AM
Clearly people like 11B4V have a lot of useful skills and knowledge,

Yes, it is incredibly skillful to keep a rebuilt Dodge transmission spread out in the garage for 4 years.   :P

:mad: Not the tranmission, the whole R/T is tore apart.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I for one, wouldn't want to live within a hundred miles of you people.

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 05, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

Your death can be easily arranged.  We have plenty of posters here who know how to kill people.

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on April 05, 2014, 08:13:14 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 05, 2014, 08:11:06 PM
:hmm: Who's the best actuary?

I think you are the only one here, so there is a strong case it is you.

HOWEVER, I passed the first two exams. My pass rate on actuarial exams is 2/2, 100%. What is your pass rate?  :P :P :P
:mad: For the first 2 exams, it is also 100%.

Ed Anger

Quote from: dps on April 05, 2014, 08:24:12 PM

Your death can be easily arranged.  We have plenty of posters here who know how to kill people.

Please, pickaxing sheep in Minecraft doesn't count.

Razgovory

Quote from: dps on April 05, 2014, 08:24:12 PM

Oh, I don't know, it's been a long time since I really, really hurt someone.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

My skills are mimicry, some technical abilities in music, good knowledge of computers (parts as well as using them), and being a persistent asshole- which is actually a professional skill in my line of work.
Experience bij!

DGuller

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 05, 2014, 10:31:44 PM
My skills are mimicry, some technical abilities in music, good knowledge of computers (parts as well as using them), and being a persistent asshole- which is actually a professional skill in my line of work.
:hmm: That is a much, much shorter list than I expected.

Pedrito

Edited for TBR Sanctity?

I have superficial knowledge of plumbing, farming, tending grapes, carpentry and lots of other DIY works.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Iormlund

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on April 05, 2014, 08:19:41 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 05, 2014, 10:41:25 AM
Clearly people like 11B4V have a lot of useful skills and knowledge,

Yes, it is incredibly skillful to keep a rebuilt Dodge transmission spread out in the garage for 4 years.   :P

:mad: Not the tranmission, the whole R/T is tore apart.

At least we know you're the one wearing the pants in the family, as any other man would've been forced by the Missus to clean it all up by now.  :P