Most un-PC Belief?

Started by Queequeg, March 28, 2014, 12:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

A Mormon Cossack.  Twice as useless.

Queequeg

I don't think that education policy should be built around the rare parents who are not fundamentalists and are extremely hard-working and decide to home school their children.  I know from personal experience that some children are cheated out of a real education by their apeshit parents.   
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 30, 2014, 09:08:49 PM
A Mormon Cossack.  Twice as useless.
That's a Schindler's List quote, right?
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

An educated Mormon Cossack.  Titty Sprinkles.

Queequeg

I just wanted to make sure you compared me to an aging one-armed Jewish factory worker who gets shot in the head in the middle of the street. 

CountDeMoney

Siege

How about property?
People without property cannot vote.

The housing business would explode.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Queequeg

So, what, like New York City would have about as much electoral power as Iowa?

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on March 30, 2014, 09:24:24 PM
How about property?
People without property cannot vote.

The housing business would explode.

Yeah, that worked out so well for us last time.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

It would actually be kind of funny to see how that would work in a modern economy.  I wonder how agribusiness would use its complete dominance over the nature's political system?

alfred russel

Quote from: Queequeg on March 30, 2014, 11:03:58 PM
It would actually be kind of funny to see how that would work in a modern economy.  I wonder how agribusiness would use its complete dominance over the nature's political system?

It would be sort of like cambodia under the khmer rouge, only with adm in charge.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Queequeg

:lol:
Well you'll work harder with a gun at your back
for a bowl of GMO corn a day

Iormlund

Only people over 30 with no children should be able to vote. Public office should be restricted to those who have successfully carried out a World Conquest in a P'dx game. Extra votes for one-province minors.

DGuller

Quote from: Queequeg on March 30, 2014, 09:22:46 PM
I just wanted to make sure you compared me to an aging one-armed Jewish factory worker who gets shot in the head in the middle of the street.
Spoiler alert!  :mad: