News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Most un-PC Belief?

Started by Queequeg, March 28, 2014, 12:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on March 30, 2014, 05:33:03 PM
If you could beat parents for their kids stupidity kids would be a lot smarter :D

See that used to be the hallmark of the Prussian system, the element that is missing today.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

In fact, Squeelus would be sent to a penal battalion along with Ide and the other assmunch who liked that Her movie.

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

katmai

I attended Public School, Private School, Private Religious (Catholic) and Home Schooling and can say that Spellus is an idiot.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Razgovory

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 30, 2014, 05:27:45 PM
I just want to replace them with something better.

Like what?  Non-public schools?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: katmai on March 30, 2014, 06:15:54 PM
I attended Public School, Private School, Private Religious (Catholic) and Home Schooling and can say that Spellus is an idiot.

It took all that training to find that out?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Razgovory on March 30, 2014, 07:18:39 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 30, 2014, 05:27:45 PM
I just want to replace them with something better.

Like what?  Non-public schools?

Public schools of a different style.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Queequeg

Quote from: Habbaku on March 30, 2014, 08:33:08 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on March 30, 2014, 05:31:53 PMPublic school imparts values of...critical thinking...

:lol:
Compared to my batshit Mormon cousins.
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on March 30, 2014, 08:33:08 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on March 30, 2014, 05:31:53 PMPublic school imparts values of...critical thinking...

:lol:

Hell, I criticized as much of it as possible whenever I could.  They didn't like 7th graders questioning the curriculum.

Ed Anger

Queequeg

You guys are forgetting that my family is Mormon. My cousins are legion.