U.S. States Most And Least Likely To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse

Started by Syt, March 28, 2014, 01:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 28, 2014, 12:00:39 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 28, 2014, 11:55:21 AM
Quote4th—IDAHO

If a horde of zombies stumbles into Lewiston, Idaho they're going to have their hands full. Idahoans are physically active, heavily armed, and are hard to catch because they're oddly really into parkour.

wut?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour

Interesting, never heard of it either.

There was a funny Office episode where they all caught the parkour craze but had zero skills.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Norgy

I think what is needed is more dialogue with zombies and diplomatic moves.

Zombies can be integrated into society and provide valuable cultural inheritage like their cuisine. Who can honestly say they don't like brrraaaains? And who are we to judge them?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maximus

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2014, 11:58:02 AM

Of course YI doesn't know what Parkour is.

It's like my cousins that didn't know what Amazon is.

My mind is blown.

A colleague today, in her mid-30s, didn't know who Han Solo is.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2014, 12:41:34 PM
I hope you told her it was a Chinese Handjob.

:lol:

She's spent considerable time in Japan and travelling in East and South East Asia, so I doubt that she would have been fooled.

Although she would have laughed at the dirty joke.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadImmortalMan

Parkour is what happens when the French Army invents its own martial art. It's designed to make its practitioners really good at running away and avoiding obstacles.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 28, 2014, 02:53:20 PM
Parkour is what happens when the French Army invents its own martial art. It's designed to make its practitioners really good at running away and avoiding obstacles.

They are advancing in the other direction  :ultra:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.