Main Menu

The Frontpage is getting embarrasing

Started by chipwich, June 06, 2009, 07:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipwich

Niggers in cars
nigger fish
nigger nigger mo nigger

I keep on dreading when someone I know looks over my shoulder and wonders what white supremacist forum I'm reading. Please make some rules to clean up the thread titles.

CountDeMoney

Oooh, link me to the "nigger nigger mo nigger" thread.  Sounds like fantastic reading!

CountDeMoney

Josquius

WHITE POWER!

The forum does seem to lean a bit that way though doesn't it...even though most mean it mostly in jest.
██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

Yeah.  It is a concern for those of us who work at public institutions.  Someone looking at the forum over my shoulder wouldn't realize that Seeds is, himself, black and therefore joking. 

Slargos being a Euro is expected to be racist. But that doesn't make the profligate use of racial slurs any better.
PDH!

Viking

I want to point out that in the "General Category" level of Languish CdMs post is referred to like this

QuoteLast post on Today at 06:59:36 am
in Re: Niggers in cars by CountDeMoney

In the "Off the Record" level it is referred to like this

QuoteDazzling Urbanites in cars  New        Slargos       9      51      Last post  Today at 06:59:36 am
by CountDeMoney

So while CdM may have changed the name of the thread in the "Off the Record" level, he hasn't changed it in the "General Category" level.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Don't blame me.  Blame the board technology.

Darth Wagtaros

This never would have happened if vM hadn't destroyed the board.
PDH!

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

jimmy olsen

I agree with Chipwich, it's shameful.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 06, 2009, 08:54:05 AM
I agree with Chipwich, it's shameful.
I think society's tolerance of non-whites is even more shameful.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Neil on June 06, 2009, 08:57:55 AM
I think society's tolerance of non-whites is even more shameful.

High time for putsches. Starting with ethnic albinos... er, Albertans.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Alcibiades

So there's a lot of threads about Garbon, what's the big deal?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain