News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Frontpage is getting embarrasing

Started by chipwich, June 06, 2009, 07:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 06, 2009, 11:27:54 AM
So there's a lot of threads about Garbon, what's the big deal?

Love your new avatar.  :lol:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Why can't we say nigger? You people aren't even supposed to be browsing from work anyways. Lazy ass nigger work ethic.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

Fireblade's thread at least should be gotten rid of. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 06, 2009, 02:47:12 PM

So, are you always so puritanical and constantly outraged, or is this just a phase?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Confederate hate...

Now hating on CdM and Fbs threads...

I'd say Tim's gone nigger on us.

Fireblade

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 06, 2009, 02:47:12 PM

Someone had to start the nigger nigger mo' nigger thread. :)

Now quit acting like an offended little nigger and get your cancerous ass out to the lettuce field.

Martinus

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017