News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Operation: Rescue The Nigger Fish

Started by CountDeMoney, June 06, 2009, 07:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

I told CdM's story to my wife.  She said it is ok to buy two tanks in a row if the first didn't fit  <_<

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Monoriu on June 13, 2009, 09:59:43 AM
I told CdM's story to my wife.  She said it is ok to buy two tanks in a row if the first didn't fit  <_<

:P
Your wife is quite the expert on extravagant and unnecessary spending.

Norgy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2009, 05:23:57 PM
By the way, I found a floater this morning.  A big one.  No, the fish.

I think she died in childbirth: to wit, she was one of the big females, there was one baby in the tank, couldn't locate him anymore.

Either that, or she died because she didn't have access to proper reproductive services, as is her constitutional right.

The less romantic option is that she ate her baby fish and died of indigestion.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Norgy on June 13, 2009, 10:08:48 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2009, 05:23:57 PM
By the way, I found a floater this morning.  A big one.  No, the fish.

I think she died in childbirth: to wit, she was one of the big females, there was one baby in the tank, couldn't locate him anymore.

Either that, or she died because she didn't have access to proper reproductive services, as is her constitutional right.

The less romantic option is that she ate her baby fish and died of indigestion.

The title of the thread is nigger fish, not german fish.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

PDH

Austrian fish would need a basement.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Zanza

Quote from: PDH on June 14, 2009, 12:07:50 PM
Austrian fish would need a basement.
Or a bunker to plan world conquest.

CountDeMoney

OK, so I've been keeping the babies that were born the day I saved the fish in a separate bowl.  However, I've had four deaths in the last two weeks;  since I didn't know what the fuck the problem has been, and figuring they were big enough now, I decided it was time for "the great experiment" and introduce them to the population.

Throwing some fish food on top to distract everybody, I dropped the fishnet full of the little ones--all 20 or so that were left--at the bottom of the tank, and watched them disperse to take cover amongst the rocks and fake plants.

It was a massacre. 

I think there's one left, and they're looking for him.

I feel like shit.  :Embarrass: :(

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 29, 2009, 08:06:29 PM
It was a massacre. 

I think there's one left, and they're looking for him.

I feel like shit.  :Embarrass: :(
On the bright side, you saved a bit on fish food.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Maximus

Bred in captivity, yet for one glorious moment they were able to play their natural role. You're a good man Seedy, for fish anyway.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Maximus on July 29, 2009, 08:20:08 PM
Bred in captivity, yet for one glorious moment they were able to play their natural role. You're a good man Seedy, for fish anyway.

John Brown + Morton's Fishman = Me.

I still feel sad.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Darth Wagtaros

For a few seconds they felt like Fish instead of fry.  Yeah. Let's run with that.
PDH!