News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Operation: Rescue The Nigger Fish

Started by CountDeMoney, June 06, 2009, 07:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 06:35:32 AM
Their new home.  Check out the sunken aircraft carrier.  Cool, huh?  I was going to buy the sunken U-boat, but I'll get that when I get a bigger tank.

Nice. :)

And is that a Mondrian kitchen towel I spot near the bottom right? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

lol with the whole getting other fishes in the tank to depopulate the newborn other fishes, I am getting the ich to get an aquarium.  :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on June 07, 2009, 07:34:10 AM
And is that a Mondrian kitchen towel I spot near the bottom right? :unsure:

:ph34r:

Slargos

Quote from: Tamas on June 07, 2009, 07:42:59 AM
lol with the whole getting other fishes in the tank to depopulate the newborn other fishes, I am getting the ich to get an aquarium.  :D

It could be like a little nazi microcosm.

Who'd be the hungarians?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 07:28:27 AMThey're not exactly primo high end fish, so going through all the stuff with segregation and separate tanks is all a bit much.

Yeah, you're going through a lot of work and money to save what I used to use as feeder fish my eel.   :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 07, 2009, 08:23:57 AMYeah, you're going through a lot of work and money to save what I used to use as feeder fish my eel.   :lol:

:mad:It's the thought that counts.

Josquius

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 07, 2009, 08:23:57 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 07:28:27 AMThey're not exactly primo high end fish, so going through all the stuff with segregation and separate tanks is all a bit much.

Yeah, you're going through a lot of work and money to save what I used to use as feeder fish my eel.   :lol:

Ouch.
I could never have such a pet. Bad stuff.
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Tyr on June 07, 2009, 08:36:35 AM
Ouch.
I could never have such a pet. Bad stuff.

Eels gotta eat too.  I had to switch to frozen fish though, the thing was too stupid to catch them live.  Would crash in to the glass trying to chase them down.

charliebear

Good luck with the aquarium.  I've always wanted one, as they seem so peaceful to sit and watch.  They're more work than I'm willing to do, though.

CountDeMoney

Another one bit the dust.

He wasn't looking too good last night, and I just discovered him with a rope around his neck and genitals.

Ancient Demon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2009, 09:19:20 AM
He wasn't looking too good last night, and I just discovered him with a rope around his neck and genitals.

:lmfao:
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

jimmy olsen

:lmfao:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 07, 2009, 08:45:25 AM
Eels gotta eat too.  I had to switch to frozen fish though, the thing was too stupid to catch them live.  Would crash in to the glass trying to chase them down.
I've nothing against predators in the wild  but feeding pets live food is just very unsettling for me. I've heard often they're not hungry right away leaving the prey to frantically search for a way to get away from the predator- there is none of course due to them being in a small box together.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

That one's perfect.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

charliebear

You did a good thing, though.  Fish rescue is not for the weak and timid.