News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who Killed Tom Clancy?

Started by Siege, March 02, 2014, 02:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Whoa, this is the craziest website I have seen in a while.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/10/who-killed-tom-clancy-obama-administration-the-whistleblowers-2455398.html

Article:

Who Killed Tom Clancy?
...Obama Administration...The Whistleblowers?

Tom was working on a novel very "Manchurian Candidate-ish". But it was replete with fact and exposed the Saudi Muslim plant in the White House and the direct funding that went into it. Birth Certificate? Want the real one? Tom had it.    Search Tom Clancy:  http://www.westernjournalism.com/

Clancy was killed because he was getting too close to a secret they don't want the world to know. Dr. Garrow,  executive director of The Bethune Institute, states Obama had Tom Clancy killed, noting that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Strangely (or not), doctors did not perform an autopsy on Clancy's body for 5 days.

He said the Obama administration is made up of Marxist Muslims who all take their orders from Senior Adviser to the President, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett. Garrow said it is well known to intelligence agencies all over the world that Obama is a foreign plant who was placed on the path to the presidency by ultra-rich Saudi nationals. This is why all of Obama's education records have been permanently sealed.        http://dcclothesline.com/2013/10/11/ex-cia-agent-says-obama-andrew-breitbart-tom-clancy-assassinated/

Tom Clancy, master detective writer, died mysteriously on October 1st, at the age of 66.  The reason he was taken before his time is as mysterious as his books.  Clancy's publicists are still not telling.   John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has not released a statement either.  The Baltimore Sun announced, most discretely, that the cause of death was, "a brief illness".  No source was provided.  His family has added to the intrigue by saying they were not expecting to lose him.

66 is not the average age of death; 75% of us will survive to our seventies and many far longer. How did Tom Clancy succumb when he was surrounded by family, success, recognition and wealth?  His newest thriller and a pending new release of his latest book, Command Authority, are due for release in December.  Mr. Clancy had much to live for. Tom Clancy is dead at 66, but the cause of death is still a mystery.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/10/tom-clancy-dies-at-66-but-its-a-mystery/

Tom Clancy was murdered by people within the federal government? The author was too good at predicting events and had become a threat to the nation. This man predicted everything from 9/11 to the Bin Laden raid with razor-like accuracy. To silence him, the feds had him killed — and they did so during the shutdown of the government so that as few people as possible could potentially ruin the plot. Or, could he have committed suicide? Maybe he utilized his amazing speculative ability and saw something disastrous coming. Thus, in order to avoid a more painful demise, he decided to bow out gracefully now.   Total Collapse Mouse Trap:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpiz2-0eDy0  The Whistleblowers

The most compelling mystery is who has his final rough manuscript? Was it destroyed by the Government, or is it still safely in the hands of his family? And more importantly, who will step up to complete this great man's last novel? RIP Tom Clancy. We won't rest until we get answers.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Quote from: Siege on March 02, 2014, 02:50:47 PM

www.mirror.com
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Putin, to prevent the Ukrainians from putting together a counter strategy to the Russian Invasion of Crimea.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

grumbler

Clancy didn't die. He was too smart to fall to a plot by the Amateur-in-Chief to assassinate all the good authors (the CIA did kill Harry turtledove, but nobody noticed) and is now in his secret-cave hideout, having left a carefully-prepared false body in his place.  He also orchestrated Snowden's escape after the Scanners figured out he was Clancy's man on the inside.  Putin is helping Snowden and Clancy prepare their triumphant comeback, but they have to wait until Honor Harrington destroys the Alien-Lover-in-Chief's Martian Allies' fleet.  In the meantime, Putin is buying time by faking up the Ukraine crisis (in reality, both Yanukovych and Turchynov are in on the con) to keep the martians and their human puppet focused on anything but the security of their fleet.  The Gnomes of Zurich might not have the patience to wait, though.  If they attack the Illuminati prematurely, the Illuminati might call in the Zombie Nazis and who knows what they would do?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Speaking of Harry Turtledove, his latest WWII Alt-hist novels are just awful. timmay map awful.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 02, 2014, 06:00:45 PM
Speaking of Harry Turtledove, his latest WWII Alt-hist novels are just awful. timmay map awful.

I can't believe that anyone over the age of ten bothered to find out how bad those books were.  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: grumbler on March 02, 2014, 05:52:20 PM
Clancy didn't die. He was too smart to fall to a plot by the Amateur-in-Chief to assassinate all the good authors (the CIA did kill Harry turtledove, but nobody noticed)

Was Turtledove a test run before the started with the good authors?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

I like this conspiracy. It's much better than the birthers or truthers conspiracies.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Siege

Quote from: garbon on March 02, 2014, 06:21:55 PM
Quote from: The Brain on March 02, 2014, 02:53:24 PM
Quote from: Siege on March 02, 2014, 02:50:47 PM

www.mirror.com

languish.org

No way. I ain't clicking that link.
I bet that website is infected.

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Siege

The Minsky Moment

I once saw Clancy give a speech where he started by saying "The Welfare State killed the Black family".  It went downhill from there.
So if the Welfare State did that, it wouldn't break a sweat bumping off Clancy as well.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Savonarola

Who killed Tom Clancy?
I, said the Tomcat
With a baseball bat
I killed Tom Clancy.

Who saw him die?
I, said the Skyknight
with my mighty searchlight
I saw him die.

Who caught his blood?
We, said the Tomahawks
with our little box,
We caught his blood.

Who'll make the coffin?
I, said the Osprey,
I'll put him in a can of coffee,
And that will be his coffin.

Who'll toll the bell?
I said the Eagle,
because I can pull,
I'll toll the bell.

All the machines of war
fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,
when they heard the bell toll
for poor Tom Clancy.

:(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock