News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Today is the National Day of Sweden

Started by The Brain, June 06, 2009, 03:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Today we celebrate Sweden. Sweden has something for all tastes.

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Delirium

Yep, celebration day today. As always, it's cautiously enthusiastic, can't be too patriotic, it might offend all those people from other cultures.

P.S. I don't think that's Madeleine, looks shopped.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Lucidor

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Viking

Ingenting skjer som vanlig. Swedes now will soon read in their newspapers agonizing articles on how nobody in sweden really cares about svenska flaggans dag and wish swedes were more like norwegians in this sense.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

Aha. So its just like St.Jorges then.

Lets celebrate Sweden anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
██████
██████
██████

Palisadoes

Yeah just like St. George's day here where none of us really care about it.

Have a nice day anyway you Swedish folk!

Brazen

Swedish fuckers lost me a news lead by being off work   :mad:

Ape

Quote from: Syt on June 06, 2009, 04:35:55 AM
snipped pic

Quote from: translationThe Technical prerequisits of the V1 continued deployment is given, completely independant of the German military forces control of the channel coast. The German warproduction have through .....

Exactly what has this text to do with the Swedish national day? Is it supposed to be sarcasm or  what? :unsure:

Syt

Just honoring their valiant support of Germany though good times and bad. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Cerr

How popular is the monarchy in Sweden?

The Brain

The Brain

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive